-Twenty Five-

- READ NOTE AT THE END -

-Louise-

I was still in this bloody cabin, God knows where Jai is. God knows what's happened to James too.

I was so worried about him, he's probably wondering why I haven't helped him or why I'm not there. I'm such a bad person - All thanks to Jai.

I meant to go back to work tomorrow. How am I meant to when I'm locked in this cabin?!

"Jai?" I called hoping I'd get an answer, "Jai?" I called again; yet no answer. Looks like he's not here.

I pulled myself up off the cold hard ground and had a look at my surroundings.

One door, one window. Looks like I won't be getting out anytime soon.

I walked over to the window, it was small but if I found something to smash it with, I'd get out - Or I could try the door which seems a better idea.

I reached for the handle and turned it to the side - It was unlocked. Maybe Jai wanted me to escape, I don't know. I walked out the room to find a long hall. I looked for an exit to take my out if this God damn cabin.

Finally, I found the front door - which was broken.

I ran out into the woods, thinking which way to turn, which was to go.

I decided to go with my instincts - which was to go left.

-Jai-

"Tell me where she is now!" Luke grabbed the collar of my shirt and slammed me against a lamppost "You fucking tell me where she is now or I'll knock the shit out of you" "Go on then you dickhead. I'm waiting" I pushed Luke off me. We were stood by the road about a minute from the cabin. "Didn't you hear me? I'm fucking waiting, hit me! Go on, fucking hit me!" I shouted getting more and more angry. Luke took his chance and hit me in the jaw. It was actually pretty painful - now it's my turn. I was about to swing for Luke - but instead I heard someone calling my name...It sounds like Louise.

Shit I forgot to lock the door.

"Thanks Jai" Luke smirked and ran off in the direction Louise was coming from. I've got to stop him before he tells her.

-Luke-

"Louise, are you ok?" I ask as I saw her. She looked so tired; her hair was a mess, her clothes had holes in. She look like she needed looking after.

By me.

"Louise, this is going to sound weird since I've only known you like two weeks or something. But well. God I'm not good at this...Eugh, basically what I'm trying to say is, would you possibly want to be my girlfriend?" Fuck that was hard to say.

-Louise-

Oh my god. Luke Brooks just asked me to be his girlfriend. His brother just fucking locked me up; and he wants to have a fucking relationship. I literally have no words - speechless.

"Louise?" Luke asked. "Y-Yes" You know when you panic and you say the wrong thing? Yeah well that happens to me, a lot.

"Yes?" Luke smiled. "Ye--" "STOP! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE GO NEAR HER" I looked behind Luke, there he was; Jai, plus a gun in his hand, pointing it to Luke.

"Fucking step away from what's mine Luke" He kept his distance, still aiming at Luke.

I stayed silent, I didn't want to jeopardize the situation.

-Luke-

For some reason, I wanted him to shoot me. So Louise would understand what an actual psychopath he is. She deserves better; She deserves me.

-Louise-

"Jai, please. this isn't going to solve anything. Can't you be real men and talk? Instead of shouting with guns. What is this even about? That Luke asked me to be his girlfriend?" "He asked you?" His eyes became watery, even though he was a couple of yards away from me I could see he was crying, but why?

"Why? Why is it such a problem?" I asked. Jai lowered the gun as I sighed in relief.

Jai walked over to Luke and punched him in the jaw. "This isn't fucking over. He said as he stamped on his stomach. "Jai stop!" I grabbed his arm. "Don't fucking touch me you fucking whore" Jai grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the cabin. "Jai, get off me!" "Jai please what the fuck. Get your hands off me!" I tried getting out of his grip but god he is strong.

"Get in there" Jai shoved me into the same room. "You fucking move, well you're fucked!" Jai loaded the gun. "Jai, wait please" I begged as he closed the door. He was still behind the door as I could hear him breathing very heavily. "Jai, please. Just let me out" I sighed. "Why should I? You've betrayed me" Jai sounded heartbroken. "Just fuck off then if you think that. Me and you weren't even dating and you're presuming we were. I was only there to support you Jai. That's why we met. So you'd get better" I sighed and sat next to the door. I heard Jai walk off and I knew I weren't getting out anytime soon.

-Jai-

Where is this son-of-a-bitch? Yeah, Luke. I'm literally going to fucking kill him. I should've known he had the hots for her.

He isn't getting away with this.

Me with a gun; isn't going to go down well.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

Well dayum, I know I haven't updated in like 3718 years; im sorry. I have my reasons and I also think this story isn't going anywhere and I legit can't be bothered to update because I feel it's shit
(excuse my french)

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINION; IT WOULD HELP ME OUT SO MUCH, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

Thank you all for baring with me, I know I'm a shit author.

LOVE YOU ALL!!