-Thirty Four-

I felt a sharp object dig into my back, my mouth ran dry as I panicked. "Luke will be back any minute" I snapped. "No he won't, I've already taken care of him" "What have you done?!" I bit my lip trying to stop the tears from pouring out. "You might want to do as you're told. James is waiting for you in the car. Go" He pushed me away from him as he went in the direction Luke went. I ran off, but not towards the car. Did he think I was actually going to the car where he can take me home? I ran Luke to try and warn him.

I was waiting impatiently for Luke to answer the phone. Then I heard his voice, relief shot through my body.

"Hey"
"Luke where are you?" I rushed
"In the cubicle having a wee why"
"Jai knows, he is here. You need to run, he is coming after you and he has a knife, Luke please"
"Woah slow down-"
"No Luke please, get out of there and if you see Jai, run"
"Okay" He ended the call. I then rang James.

"James? James are you there?"
"Get in the car Louise, come to me and get in the car"
"James, I know you're not saying this, someone is telling you to say this"

-James-

"James, I know you're not saying this, someone is telling you to say this"
I could tell she was crying as her voice broke, and she kept sniffling. I looked over to some man in a chavvy tracksuit, with a black beanie with his hood up, with a un-lit fag in his mouth, pointing his gun towards me.
"James" "Louise, get here and get in the car" I tried to think of a way I could tell her not to do what I'm saying, like a little code word or something, this mans gun probably isn't even real, like you know those real looking ones that just turn out to be a fake one, but I couldn't risk it. I took a deep breath and the man looked away. "Run Louise" The man punched me in the face - with the gun and he pulled me out of the car and forced me into the trunk of the car. "You really shouldn't have done that" He hit me over the head with the gun and that's when it all went dark

-Louise-

I saw Luke walking slowly and calmly towards me, with Jai at his side. It was my chance to run but I couldn't leave Luke or James in the hands of jai, God knows what he will do to them. I started walking quickly and I then harshly bashed into someone who I didn't know but they clearly knew me and they were on Jai's side.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me towards Luke and Jai. Luke had a bloody nose and Jai had a popped lip...
We got to the car and Jai and the in the passenger seat made a signature head shake thing, probably so the man in the passenger seat understood what was going on.

Jai started driving but it wasn't in the direction my house was in. "Where are we going?" I spoke up. "Shut it" The man shoved me. "Or what? Go on, do your worst" I shouted. "Louise shut the fuck up" Jai clenched his hands on the steering wheel and he made an angry sigh.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.. 'Currow Lane' was where we were heading. Jai out the headlights on since it was difficult, I thought this was our destination, but we kept driving.

I heard mumbling in the trunk, my eyes a widened at the thought it could be James. I felt for a leaver that would make the chair come away from the back of the seat, giving me access to the boot via the seats. I managed to find it and the seat came away and I made the gap big enough for my hand to fit down there.

I found around as far as I could reach and I felt a body, I think it was a shoulder... I grabbed the clothing and managed to figure out the position his body was, some how. I made my hand into an 'L' shape incase he didn't know
who it was. James handed me something sharp and he planted a kiss on my hand.

Now time to do the dirty bit.

-Luke-

I sat there in sheer panic, wondering what was going to happen due to mine and Louise's plan to get away. I saw Louise's take something from the trunk, I shook my head because this is likely to go wrong whatever she is doing. She locked the seat back and she quickly ran the knife right through the mans neck. Blood gushing left, right and centre. I undid my seat belt and grabbed the man in the front seat and tried to strangle him, it didn't work. Jai slammed the brakes on. I recognised where we were... We were back at the cabin.

-Louise-

Jai pulled me out the car and the man that Luke tried to strangle pulled him out. He put a gun to Luke's back and walked him into the cabin, I followed with Jai behind me.

Jai shoved me in a dark room, I heard the door lock and I couldn't see anything, I started to feel around with my hands, I felt something cold and wet, and the smell was terrible. I turned around and felt a little bit more, then the lights went on, I was stood next to a dead body. I screamed and jumped back. Jai chuckled and walked out, locking the door behind me. "Lights are going out in 30 minutes" I panicked and looked around. The body looked fresh, there was still blood gushing out of his neck, he looked like the guy I stabbed in the car, but it wasn't.

30 minutes passed and the lights went out. I heard grumbling and loud noises, I sat next to the cold metal door and slowly rocked my self to sleep. Waiting for what was next to come.