-Sixteen-

{Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in like 1747271 years, I've been real busy and I've got writers block and tbh I don't think I should carry this story on anymore.. I need your opinions so please please please comment and tell me what you think, just please I need to know if you want me to carry on, so please comment!

Finally; here's the chapter}

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

My heart was literally beating out of my chest. "You're fucked up. I hope you know that" Daniel spat, as he looked at the floor. Jai hates being called 'fucked up' or 'psycho' - truth hurts.

"What did you say?" Jai stepped forward, stopping in front of Daniel's chair.

"I said you're fucked up" Daniel said chuckling a little. I shot him a 'shut the fuck up' look and he shook his head back to me.

"Louise, if you had to pick who goes first... who would you pick?" Jai smirked as he pulled out his gun. "Jai, please" I begged through tears. I couldn't chose between my two best friends. "So, you've got James. Who's, basically worthless and then there's Daniel - also worthless" Jai chuckled to himself.

"DONT SAY THAT'!" I shouted as I stood up{a/n: she untied herself}

"Aw, did I upset you?" Jai sniggered. "Sit" Jai laughed as he pointed the gun at the side of my head. I gulped and sat back down again.

"You have one chance, I am going to ask you who you're going to pick. And you better pick.

James, or Daniel?"

I looked at Daniel, tears streaming down his face. He gave me a small smile. I then looked over to James, memories of when we were younger flooded back. "If you think this is going to make me forgive you Jai, you're wrong. I hate you'' I spat. ''Aw, Louise. How lovely of you. Now I'll have to choose for you. I heard the gun click, I clamped my eyes shut and put my head down, waiting for the bang from the gun..

A few minutes later there was a bang.

I jumped at the noise and slowly sat up, to witness the damage.

"DANIEL!" I screamed, Jai had shot him in the groin area.

"Oopsies" Jai chuckled. "I'm going to tell everyone to leave this shit party so things can become more interesting, with the help of Louise!" Jai grabbed my arm and pulled me up, swinging me around so he had my back locked against his chest with the gun pointed to my head.

"If you two move, she'll get it" Jai instructed.

"EVERYONE OUT NOW! THE PARTY IS OVER! GET THE FUCK OUT" Jai shouted at the top of his voice. Moving us around the crowd of people. Everyone scrambled out without questioning anything.

Soon we were left on our own. Jai, me, James and Daniel.

Daniel was doubled over, holding his gun wound.

"Daniel, it's going to be okay" I smiled through my tears, trying to put a brave face on, knowing tonight couldn't get any worse..

"Right, we're going to play truth or dare" Jai smirked, "It's going to be a bit nasty" He chuckled, before Jai could say or do anything we heard police sirens. I mentally thanked whoever rang the police. They literally saved me, James and Daniel.

"I'll see you very soon" Jai smirked, before shooting Daniel again. "NO" I screamed, I was too late, Jai had already shot him.

The police had bashed the door down and started raiding the whole house whilst two other officers were untying both me and James.

An ambulance had arrived and started giving Daniel CPR. I can't lose Daniel.