-Thirty Six-

We reached a plain whitish cream colored house. Covered with bright green ivy and vines. Jai ordered us out the car and we followed him into the huge house.
"Wait there" He mumbled and went to inspect the house. "All clear" He rubbed his hands together. "Jai, what are you doing?" I notice a woman stood by the kitchen door. I shook my head, she needs to run.

"Louise" Jai startled me. Jai looked over to where the woman was, she was still stood there. "OI, GET THE FUCK OUT" She still stood there. She suddenly dropped to the floor. With a knife sticking out her back. "Oh my fucking God" I put my hand over my mouth and Luke grabbed my arm. Suddenly, shooting came from around us. Jai lead us into a dark room, he then felt around for something on the wall, I guess he knows what he is doing.

Suddenly lights shined down on us and he moved a bookshelf and he pulled us in and closed it behind him. We were in a tunnel. I could hear men shouting and some screams.

The smell was atrocious, like decaying bodies. We got to the end of the tunnel and there was a car, it was unlocked and the keys were still in the engine. We heard footsteps coming towards us and Jai struggled to start the engine, gunshots started going off and they were getting louder.

"Jai start the car" I panicked as I tried to lock the car doors. I noticed a man come out of the tunnel and pointed towards the car. He pointed his gun at the car, and shot it multiple times. "JAI START THE FUCKING CAR" I shouted. "I'M TRYING, SHUT UP" Luke panicked and locked his door, the man shot the window, putting a hole through it. Luke started to climb into the front, I don't know why I told him to climb to the front, but I thought it would help... The man pulled the trigger again, this time it had gone through the window and hit Luke in the side. He fell down as Jai managed to get the engine to work.

"Luke's been shot, we need to get him to a hospital as soon as possible" I shouted to Jai.

We arrived at a hospital and they took Luke into theatre as soon as they could. Jai and I were waiting in the waiting room for some news. "This is all your fault" I whispered to Jai. "This isn't the time to be playing the blame game. I got you both out of there alive. At least be fucking grateful" "Don't you ever come near me again, or Luke. I'm moving out of this county, leaving you and the shit that comes with you" I got up and walked to the vending machine. I saw Jai getting up and leaving the hospital through the reflection of the vending machine. I was glad that he left because I didn't want him in my life any more.

The sooner I leave, the better.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

Well hello beautiful people. Sorry I'm a shit writer and I don't update much but I've completely finished school and I have no plans for like 3 months so guess what I'm gonna be doing? Yup, you guessed it: UPDATING!! But I am going on holiday on the 11th of July to the 18th of July so in that week in not going to be updating, but I'll carrying updating when I'm back.

I'm sorry for the shit chapter but yeah, hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to vote and comment! Love y'all billions💘