-Twenty-

-Jai-

Wow, this is so surreal. It feels like a part of my life is back. But this kid has some explaining to do.

•••

"What are you doing here?" It came out a bit bitchy than intended.

"It's a very long story. Why don't we go to sleep and we'll talk about it then?" Luke questioned.

It seemed so weird. I haven't seen him for so many years I can't even remember how long it's been. Its weird to be so far away from him yet, now I'm stood I'm front of him, my own brother, my twin.

•••

-Louise-

I woke up, realizing I was still in Jai's old house, and then I remembered what happened last night

-Flashback-

"Wait someone's been here" Jai gritted his teeth and walked into his old room. "How do you know?" I asked.

"Can't you fucking see? My bed has been slept in!" Jai pointed to his messy bed. "Oh" I bit my lip. "Wait, did you here that?" Jai walked out of his room and stood next to me. I didn't want to speak so I kept my mouth shut. "There is that noise again" Jai walked off, to where the 'noise' was coming from, which I can't here.

"It's in this direction" I called to Jai who was checking every room. I walked off. I opened the bathroom door. Someone was sat on the side of bath. I screamed, not knowing who is was. I skimmed my eyes over him. He has dark brown eyes, curly brown hair with - I think a blonde streak through his fringe.

Wait, he's matching the description of Luke.

"What have you found?" Jai jogged towards me as I stood froze, not knowing how well Jai or Luke would react to this.

"Who is it?" Jai asked, pushing me out the way.

"Hi Jai"

-End Of Flashback-

I don't know what Jai and Luke are going to do but I don't think Jai should be seeing Luke right now, I mean he's not exactly, well...normal.

I guess I'll just have to support him and try and get him better.

"Jai, wake up" I shook Jai's arm, but he didn't budge.

"Jai?!" I shook him again, still no answer.

"Jai fucking wake up you dick" I pushed him out of the bed. "Ouch, what the fuck did you do that for?!" He got up and walked off.

"Erm, have you forgot?! Luke is here!" I called to Jai, god knows where he went.

"Do you think I'm stupid? Huh? Do you? Of course I know he is here you fucking idiot. I'm going to go talk to him now. Stay out of my business! You fucking bitch" Jai snapped, shouting in my face

"OI, Leave her alone! It's not her fault!" Luke came in, giving me a weak smile, Jai straightened himself up and apologized.

•••

-Luke-

"So, why are you here?" Jai blurts out, god this is going to take some explaining to do.

"I live in New York now. Beau does too. We live together in a small little house. Beau spends most of his time with his girlfriend, Annabelle. Mum's doing ok, she's got herself a new fella, he's called Josh. He treats her lovely you know? How she should be treated.

I found out you...erm...escaped, so I thought, why don't I try and make things right between us" I smiled to Jai who was sat opposite

to me. "Is that all?" Jai scoffed, "What do you want me to say? 'Hey bro, I know you're fucked up but I want to speak to you again'" I shouted, losing my temper.

"Don't fucking say that!" Jai's eyes turned a dark black, as he gritted his teeth and tensed his fists.

"Well I'm sorry Jai, I'm trying to put things right between us" I sighed, defending myself.

"There's no fucking need to call me 'fucked up!' Do you think I don't know that? Really? I've spent all my life being 'fucked up', and you come here, just to tell me I'm 'fucked up'. I'm sorry that's how I turned out, I'm sorry I have demons in my head, telling me to murder people, to treat everyone like shit. I'm fucking sorry. So don't come here just to tell me what I already know"

"Eh, what's going on? You two are meant to be talking. Not screaming!" Louise came in, god Jai is lucky to have her. Even if they might not be together, he's still lucky to have her in his life.

"Sorry about that" I chuckled. "No problem, just keep it down" she giggled and walked away.

•••

-Louise-

"So, how're you and Luke?" I asked Jai, he was leaning against the cupboards, staring out the window.

"Jai?" "Mmm, what? I'm not Jai" He turned around, god he looks so much like Jai.

"Oh, sorry, you look incredibly like Jai from the back" I giggled nervously, "Nah, don't worry about it" He chuckled.

"So, you and Jai?" He raised his eyebrows. "Hah! Noo! It's not like that. I'm just basically helping

him get better, I'm not in it for a relationship" I laughed. "Oh, so no feelings involved?" "Yep" I smiled, "So you're single?" "Haha, yeah. Why?" I asked...

"Oh, you just look like you'd have a boyfriend, I mean...you're stunning!" I felt my cheeks warm up, god I cannot be blushing!

"Aw, bless you! I'm making you blush already" He chuckled, "Ha, yep" I giggled.

"I think me and you are going to get along"

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

{I'm sorry for the late update but...
It's my birthday tomorrow!!}

But I will start updating more frequently, so probably an update before Saturday!

Vote!
Comment!
Share!