-Twenty One-

"Why are you always with Luke?" Jai spat at me with disgust. "I can hang around with who I want Jai. you don't tell me who I can and can't see. He's your brother. It's not like I'm sleeping with him" I rolled me eyes. "You're sleeping with him aren't you?" Jai grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him.

"What? No! Why the fuck would I sleep with him? No offense to him, yeah he's good looking but I'm not going to sleep with him. What do you think I am? Some sort of slag?" "Yup" Jai chuckled and dropped my wrist. "You're unbelievable" I sighed and walked out my room. Oh yeah, I came home from Jai's old house, I kept hearing noises so I left - obviouslyy Jai found me.

"Anyway, what if I was sleeping with him" I laughed. "You better fucking not be" Jai was now behind me. I rolled my eyes once more and looked down. So what if I did sleep with him?

It was only once.

"You've slept with him haven't you. I can fucking tell" Jai grabbed my wrist and pinned my back against the wall, what's with me and getting trapped between someone and a wall?

"Fucking tell me the truth Louise" Jai spat. His eyes changed, his pupils took over his whole eyes.

I wanted to tell him, but a part of me wanted to lie because I'm scared of what he could do to me.

"Louise, fucking tell me now" Jai tightened his grip around my wrist, causing me to wince in pain. "No I fucking didn't sleep with your brother!" I shouted, I pushed Jai off me - which I would obviously regret.

"I'll just have to deal with you later. I'm going to ask Luke. He's not a fucking liar like you" Jai jumped down the stairs, and left, making a loud exit out my door.

That was too close.

•••

-Luke-

"So you slept with her?" I stayed silent. I did sleep with her, and if I'm honest, I don't regret it.

"Yes for fuck sake. I slept with the girl. So? She told me she wasn't in it for a relationship, she's only helping you get better Jai. She told me everything you have done to her." I let a deep breath out that I didn't really know I kept in.

"You fucking dick" Jai swung his fist towards my face, obviously I dodged it, so I decided to throw a punch myself. "I can't believe you would sleep with her! I don't give a flying fuck if she doesn't have feelings for me. I have feelings for her. Why would

you do this?!" He shouted. "Now you know how I felt when you screwed me over with Carol. No doubt, you are probably still fucking her" I screamed back at him. He stopped, just looked at me and walked out.

•••

"Louise?! You better get yourself here now!" Jai called to me from downstairs, I think he was looking around for me since I heard cupboard doors opening and closing.

"Jai, if this is about me and Luke. I don't want to hear it. We never slept together!" I sighed, walking down the stairs, searching for Jai.

"Oh really, that's not what I heard from Luke" I stopped dead in my tracks when I felt something cold under my chin - a knife.

"Maybe he was lying. Seriously, all we did was kiss. Is that such a problem?" "Of course it was just a kiss, that's why he had fucking sex with you Louise" Jai breathed on my neck.

"What are you going to do?" I gulped, when Jai was like this, he scared the shit out of me.

"Oh, nothing to you. Don't you worry about anything, it will all be taken care of by tonight" Jai chucked and kissed my neck.

What's he mean?

He can't be talking about Luke can he? He seriously can't kill his own brother?!

•••

"Luke! Jai is going to do something. I don't know If he's going to do something to you or to someone else, but I think it might be you because of what happened. Please let me know you're okay, after you get this message, I'll see you soon" I ended the voicemail. Thats the seventh voicemail I've left him. Jai has been here the whole time so Jai hasn't done anything. Or unless he has hired someone to do his dirty work.

"Jai what's happened to Luke, he isn't answering my calls" I walked up to him. "Oh so you didn't sleep together even though you have his phone number, nice" Jai chuckled. "Shut the fuck up and tell me what you've done" I slammed my phone on the table in front of him. "Okay okay! If you must know, all I've done is gave him a lesson" Jai stood up and walked off upstairs.

"Jai what do you mean? How have you taught him a lesson?!"

I shouted.

"Doesn't matter, why don't you go sleep with him again?!" I scoffed at his reply. "Why don't you stop being a fucking dickhead and be fucking nice for once? Is that to hard for you? Clearly since you go round killing people, sleeping with

people, turning everyone who ever loved you away from you. Fuck" I grabbed my hair, out of frustration.

"If I find Luke, hurt or whatever... I am never ever talking to you again. I'm not fucking joking" I spat.

Before I tried walking out Jai grabbed my wrist for the hundredth time today.

"Don't you dare say that again. Do you fucking hear me? You're not going anywhere. You're staying here. Where I can see you" Jai pinned me against my door - trapped - yet again.

"What if I escape. What will you do then? Kill me? Like all your other victims?!" I tried to get Jai off me.

"Stay still. I don't want to hurt you" Jai let go of one of my wrists and stroked my cheek.

"Jai, just tell me where he is" I sighed, looking down. "He's fine" Jai kissed my cheek, then my neck, soon trailing kisses down my cheek and neck.

"I want you so bad" Jai whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my whole body.

I'm such a bad person.

I didn't bother arguing, so I agreed.

"Jump" Jai whispered. I did so, now I was straddling him, he out his hands under my bum so he could support me.

"I'm glad we're doing this" He chuckled as he dropped me on the bed. I giggled a little.

He slowly unhooked my bra, whilst kissing me. We were soon naked, Jai hovering over me.

"You ready?" Jai asked. I nodded. I don't know why he asked me if I'm ready or not. It's not like it's my first time.

Jai thrusted into me, a rush of pleasure washed through my body. I could tell Jai was enjoying it too as he was smirking, guess loved doing this...

"Wow" we both rode out our highs and fell back into the bed.

"You're amazing" Jai nudged my arm, I blushed a little.

"Next time, we're going to do something completely different. Okay?"

"Okay...sure" I didn't really know what to say. I was actually dreading it to be honest.

I looked back a Jai, his eyes were jet black, with one of his famous smirks plastered on his lips...