Yoongi x Reader

hAHAHAH OKAY SO LONG STORY SHORT

SWITCHED IT REALLLLLY HARD TO WRITE

SO

I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE ANOTHER YOONGI X READER BOOK AS I DRAFT SWITCHED. BUT THIS TIME IT WILL ACTUALLY BE GOOD???

The book is called " Marked "

Warning: The book contains, strong language, violent scenes, and sexual scenes :)

This is my second Yoongi x Reader book, but this time this one will be decent.

I have decided to make this because "switched" is really hard to write, so while that gets drafted. I will make this in the meantime :)

•°*"˜.•°*"˜•°*"˜.•°*"˜•°*"˜.•°*"˜•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Everyone is born with a unique mark on their body, the marks they are born with is found on your arms and below, your thighs and below.

These marks are a connection to your soulmate. Your soulmate has the matching mark, and once you meet them, your mark glows. Why does it glow? Well, people can have the same marks, but are meant to be with someone else. So to signal you have the right mark. It glows

Now, you can of course be in a relationship with another mark, you might not even fall in love with your soulmate.

But what if you coincidentally meet your soulmate and become friends! Or enemies?

but what if you truly fall for them..?

what if.. they have a girlfriend?

What if they kill, steal, gain information for a living? Will you still love him then?
even if he toys with your feelings like its nothing?

Will Yoongi fall in love with his soulmate, Minseo(you) or will he continue to be with his current, different marked girlfriend? I mean, lets be real here. He hasn't ever truly loved her.

 He hasn't ever truly loved her