[]7[]

I haven't updated in sooo long, so like, here's a new chapter because I'm nice :')

Yoongi gave Y/N a dirty look and stomped off back to his room, a tear ran down Y/N cheek and she sits back at the counter with her head in her hands "I can't believe him! Why can't he just leave me alone!?" she yells. Yoongi was sitting in his room at the door hearing every word that Y/N says 'Stop being an annoying little brat' Yoongi says inside his head, he then stands up and walks out the room slamming his hand on the kitchen counter "Why are you acting like a spoiled brat!?" he yells looking at her, she then looks back up at him. Tears were streaming down her cheeks "I don't deserve all the things that are said to me! I try to help everyone and be kind, I help people with their homework or classwork, I try to comfort people when they're hurt, putting my own feelings aside. I'm only human!" she cries "Bullshit! Everyone is pointless! We have no meaning, we're just objects put in this world for decoration!" he yells back to her "Look up, we're all looking at the same sky." ( YES QUOTED BY RAP MONSTER, DON'T BLAME ME, I WILL QUOTE ON HERE ) she then walks off to her room. Yoongi paused for a minute, why did those words hit him hard? Was she right? In the end, we're all under the same sky, same clouds. We might all have different backstories and lives, we're all different but the same, we al have different personalities, but what does that matter?? We should treat everyone with respect....

Yoongi shakes his head and sighs "What am I thinking???" he asks himself as he walks off to his room finally hitting the pillows.

It was the next day and Yoongis alarm went off, he got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower and brush his teeth, he done so and went to the kitchen "Has Y/N already left?" he asks himself as he doesn't see her anywhere. He gets ready and leaves for school. Once he arrives he see's Lauren "Have you seen Y/N?" He asks her "Yeah, she said she just wanted to be left alone and went up to the school roof." he nods and looks up and the school roof, he fixes his eyes to the vison,,, he see's feet dangling from the roof 'Is that--'  his eyes widen and he runs past Lauren and slams open the school doors, running up the many flights of stairs finally reaching the door to the school roof, he pushes the door and see's Y/N "Y/N!!" He yells, Y/N looks back, her hair was flowing in the wind and tears were streaming down her face "I can't take this anymore..." she stands up and takes a small step forward, she looks down and there is a group of people at the bottom, watching the girl about to end her life. Until finally....

                                                                    She jumps

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER MY BOI'S HAHAHAHA