[]21[]

oKAY I WAS ON VACATION FOR 2 WEEKS IN MEXICO AND I CAME BACK TO 283 NOTIFICATION WHAT- 

" well.. it's not really a long story, but for the sake of it. I am going to say, long story short "

" Can you please just hurry up and explain, Y/N? " Yoongi asks her as he slides a pot out of the cupboard, then getting noodles out, crunching them up and putting them into a bowl. He then puts water into the pot and waits for it to heat up on the hob 
" Well, i was really good friends with her at the time.. and she then admitted that she liked my brother, which i approved of. So i didn't really mind, after a while, my brother wanted to focus on school and stuff.. so he asked her if they could have a little break for the time being, but she then got mad at him for thinking his school work was more important than her. Even though it was, so she went to you for sympathy and decided to play with your feelings, but it back fired. So she moved away to the US because of her fathers job and... well here we are now " Y/N explains what happened.
Yoongi couldn't help but feel a little bit blue, he looked down at his hands and he then looked back up at Y/N " So.. you found out off her or your bother? " he asks, Y/N didn't give any reason to how she found out " a bit of both really, she told me about it before leaving and my brother came to me so he could let everything out " she says. She squirms in her seat and clasps her hands together " Oh.. i see " Yoongi says, nodding a little as he slowly turns around back to the pot that sits on the hob " Well.. onto a lighter topic " she says clearing her throat, gaining a little confidence " Min Yoongi ! " she says loudly. Yoongi jumps and swirls back around looking at her, wide eyed " Wha- What!?? " he says, his heart was pounding from her all of a sudden loudness. She chuckles at his reaction and slides herself off of the stool, shuffling over to Yoongi and standing in front of him, she looks down at her feet then back up to Yoongi " I would like to try things out " she says with a little bit of stuttering in her sentence " Try what? " he asks in confusion to her sentence " You know.. dating and stuff " she says, her face turns a light red as she struggles to even make eye contact with Yoongi. Yoongi thinks to himself before opening his mouth and letting out a little " okay " he nodded to himself and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her and then hearing bubbling from behind him, he quickly lets go and stirs the pot. After a while, the noodles finished and he added the flavour, taking two bowls out and placing them on the table and putting noodles into both of them. He carries them over to the table and places them at each end, he sits across from Y/N and begins to eat.

" Yoongi... " Y/N says quietly and softly "... Do those rules of yours still apply? " she says, her foot tracing the ground " Of course not, Y/N. " Yoongi's cups her face slowly leaning in and kissing her, Y/N softly kisses back as she wraps her arms around his neck, Yoongi holds her waist and brings her closer as he tilts his head to the right. He slowly pulls back but only enough that they can still feel each others breath on their lips " I love you.. Y/N " he says softly " I love you too, Yoongi " she lets out a small giggle, she hugs him tightly " Promise me, you will never let go " she asks " I promise "

Thank you for reading Bully Yoongi x Reader!

Read my other book " 14 Days | PJM  "