[]14[]

Yoongi laughs " How can i not forget you? I seen you yesterday "
A mysterious man walks in " Yeah yeah " he says and then looks at me " Hmm, I'm not sure i know who you are.. But hello ! My name is Jung Hoseok, but you can just call me Hoseok ! "
He was so adorable i wanted to just hug him to death, but i wouldn't want him to die 
" Hello, Hoseok ! I'm Y/N ! "
" Ahhh, what a lovey name, it suits you "
" Aha thank you ! You really don't have to be formal. "
" Alright I'll try ! "
Yoongi looks at us both and we are just casually making conversation 
" You know, last time i checked, he was my best friend " Yoongi says, cutting our conversation 
"Oh shoosh Yoongi " Hoseok says 
Y/N giggles, they were best friends and they cared so much for each other, they're practically like brothers.

" So, Y/N. What are you doing here ? "
" Oh,,, i live here "
" Wait.... W H A T ! " Hoseok looks at Yoongi " You live with a girl except your mother ? "
Yoongi rolls his eyes, it's my parent's friends daughter, her father is having trouble with money and taking care of her, so she lives here now. 
" Ah i see " Hoseok says " Her name is very familiar "
Yoongi sits in a thinking way " Hmmm, it does.. "
We then hear a knock at the door " It's open ! " Yoongi yells, and then walks in a tall boy. His hair was dyed silver and was kind of long, just down to the bottom of his ears. 
" Ahhh Taehyung ! There you are "

Taehyung and Y/N look at each other and both of their eyes widen, tears begin to stroll down Y/N's face " T-Taehyung.. " she says looking at him " Y-Y/N.. " he says looking at her. Next thing you knew, they were both in a tight hug, crying. 
"You two know each other ? " Yoongi and Hoseok say at the same time

And at the very same time, Taehyung and Y/N say " How can we not ? We're siblings "

Sorry this chapter is short ! I'll try and make it up to you guys, but i hate school and it hates me aha