[]20[]

Yes i quote song lyrics before y'all point out in this chapter, but i change em up a little

Yoongi sighs and says " You say it is okay if i don't love you back, but why? " he asks
Y/N pauses and looks up at him " Because when you love someone you wait for them, no matter how long you have to wait... you keep waiting and waiting and just hope that one day they will feel the same, you hope that one day you get to be in the warmth of their hug. That is why i don't mind if you don't love me back.. " Y/N says looking down at her clasped hands on the table " oh? " is the only thing he can push through his teeth " for you... i always pretend that i am happy and okay even when i am hurting " Y/N says as she lightly licks her lips " Y/N.. don't do that for me. " Yoongi says " Pardon? " she looks at him " You shouldn't do that, especially not to me " he sighs and she shrugs " It's too late for that " she says and with one look into his eyes, she adds " this is going to hurt when it is over " 
" You're going to hurt when something hasn't even started yet? "
" Yet? "
" You heard me correctly "
" But- " Y/N was cut off with Yoongi's finger on her lips " I said, yet "
" But we're friends, that hasn't changed "
" Yeah but it is clear that your feelings have and mine clearly have too "
" What are you trying to say, Yoongi? "
" I am trying to say that i am so fucking in love with you that it is actually insane "
" W.. wait.. what !? "
" What? "
" But i thought you hated me!? "
" You, thought. " Yoongi then adds " But that was before "
" I just.. there is so many better people out there- "
" That is in your opinion, in my opinion.. " Yoongi pauses then continues " You're the only perfect girl in my eyes. You're the only one that when you smile, it brightens up the room... when you speak, it is so calming and soft, i just need that, you know? I just need that voice and comfort to be mine "
Y/N sighs and then smiles, she looks at Yoongi but then sees some fluff in his hair " Ah, wait a minute " she gets up out of her seat and walks over to Yoongi, she starts picking the fluff out of his hair.

Yoongi looks up and Y/N a little then looking down at his hands he stands up and wraps them around Y/N's waist " Y/N.. i am sorry but, i just can't hold back " Y/N leans in softly for a kiss, he places his lips on Y/N's, Y/N's eyes widen but then soon calm as she starts to kiss back, Yoongi deepens the kiss and he tilts his head to the side a little, pulling Y/N closer to him. 
They both pull back for a breath of air and Yoongi says " That's probably the best kiss i have ever experienced " Y/N blushes at that then becomes speechless, she doesn't know what to say, she is very flattered by Yoongi's words, he then chuckles and kisses her forehead " Y/N, lets go " Y/N nods in agreement and follows him along " Yoongi... " 
" Yeah? "
" I love you "
" Ah Y/N.. i love you too "

A while later, we got back home and watched some TV for a bit, i fell asleep while Yoongi and i were cuddling, so i fell asleep in his arms and Yoongi fell asleep too. His parents walked in and saw us sleeping while cuddling, they fangirled a little before taking a picture or two and then shuffling off to somewhere in the house, it was... weird.. just weird. 

Me and Yoongi wake up after a few hours of sleep " What time is it ? " Yoongi says in a scruffy tired voice, it sounded so adorable " Ah it is-- " i check my phone and then turn to him " 11:32pm " i say and look up at him, he groans and then sighs " Alright " he then stands up " What anything to eat? " he asks me " Ah yes actually, please " i see him walk to the kitchen and i get up and follow, sitting on the chair at the table " I didn't expect you to like me back.. " i say out of no where " To me, it is not a big surprise things have turned out like this " he says " Really? Why? " i ask him in reply " I just, after you moved in.. well after Lauren, i kind of just slowly started to fall for you. I didn't know you were Taehyung's sister, but still "

" Hm... " i think " Didn't my brother once hate you because you dated his not long after they broke up? "

".... how do you know that? "