[]6[]

Y/N POV

Me and Yoongi begin walking down the path. I look over to Yoongi, his hands are in his pockets and he is look straight forward. I sigh as we continue to walk down the path to get to the house, we get to the house and Yoongi walks in greets his mother and walks right to his room in silence , I bow and greet his mother and she nods her head with a bright smile. I then walk over to my room and sit down on my bed, I looks down at my hands then look back up at the ceiling and I lay back on my bed 'So Yoongi and Lauran date now..... Huh...' I think to myself, why do I feel so heart-broken? I don't even like him so I should not feel like this!
I grab out my diary and begin writing really depressing quotes, I feel so depressed. I don't know why, I just do.

I begin to write in my diary every depressing quote I can come up with.

Y/N Diary

Every thought is a battle, every breath is a war, and i dont think im winning anymore...

It hurts knowing you tried your best and it still wasn't good enough.

Faking my smile is much easier than explaining why im sad. But.... I would just sound despertate if i explained it was my love for him

3rd person POV

Y/N stops writing and sighs "What am I doing?"
Y/N actually has a history with being bullied and broken to pieces, so she was always depressed but kept everything to herself. She let it break her and tear her apart but she didn't let it show to other people. She puts her diary away then puts her pencil away.

Y/N stands up to go and goes to get a drink from the kitchen. Only to discover that Yoongi was already in the kitchen with a glass of water and a sandwich. Y/N sighs then she goes to get a Capri Sun, she grabs one from the fridge and takes the straw off the back and takes it out the wrapper. She then pokes the straw through the little hole in the front of the Capri Sun and she sits at the kitchen counter drinking the juice "You look stupid" Yoongi says as he shoves a sandwich down his throat "Says the one cramming a sandwich down their throat" Y/N replies "Shut up. You're probably a stupid depressed weirdo who can't get anything in their life rig-" Yoongi was cut off by Y/N slapping him across the face "W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Yoongi yells as his right hand feels his cheek "How do you think I feel!? Going through with all of this!? My mother died a while back, its only me and my dad. We're struggling and you're making my life worse!! Are you trying to push me to the point where I want to punch my own ticket!" Yoongi pauses at her reply. Trying to process what she just said. He couldn't believe that she actually felt quite depressed. She always looks happy and always has a smile on her face, she's always positive and never violent. Yoongi gives Y/N and dirty look and stomps off to his room.

SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE!! SO HERES A NEW CHAPTER