[]8[]

She Jumps

Yoongi ran, and when I say ran, I mean he went Usain Bolt fast. He ran to the edge grabbing her arm "Are you insane!???!?" he uses all his strength to pull her back up and pulling her back over "I can't stands this.." she says, depressingly "I don't care!!! You're staying alive and that's final! Don't you ever do that again!" he almost cried but staying tough, holding back his tears. Yoongi walked off and Y/N stands up, walking back home.

*Time skip to a few weeks later*
"Y/N!! Please, don't die on me!!" Yoongi sits in the middle of the road as the random man stands by his car on the phone to an ambulance. Lauren stands on the path staring down at them with an emotionless expression, like she didn't even care that Y/N is probably going to die.

( A few hours earlier )

Yoongi and Lauren had planned to go on a wander around the streets and go to parks.
After an hour, the sun was setting and Yoongi and Lauren were walking down the street, Yoongi was walking on the road and Lauren was on the path, Y/N was actually wandering on that street, not noticing Yoongi and Lauren were literally on the other side. A car a green car was driving up the road, Yoongi was wearing black and his hair was black too, the car didn't notice him and Y/N looked to the side, noticing Yoongi and Lauren then the car. The car almost hits Yoongi and he turns around and Y/N runs out and pushes him out the way, getting hit in stead of Yoongi getting hit.

Yoongi realises that it was Y/N and he goes onto his knees putting Y/N head in his hand " Y/N!! Please don't die on me!!" Yoongi sits in the middle of the road as the random man got out his car and was on the phone with an ambulance. Lauren stands on the path staring down at them with an emotionless expression, like she didn't even care that Y/N is probably going to die. In fact, she felt happy. All she wanted in her life was Y/N death and its finally going to happen??
An ambulance arrived and took Y/N to the hospital. After a few hours she was announced that she was fine and she can now leave,, Yoongi was already home due to the fact he was sent home and he had no choice. Y/N was then released from the hospital and she began to walk home.

Once she arrived, she walked upstairs and walked into the bathroom, she looked in the sink and washed her face then looked up. She looked at herself in the mirror,,, she could see someone behind her, they were wearing a black hoodie and appeared to be female. This sent shivers up Y/N spine and the hairs raised on the back of her neck "W-Who are y-" she was cut off with the hooded female telling her to shut up "H-Huh??"
"He doesn't love me.... he only likes you..."
"W-What are you talking about,, who are you?"
The hooded figure put their hood down
"Lauren???" Y/N says "Ahaha!~ I seriously believed you for a minute, good o-"
She pulls out a knife and swings it, aiming to stab Y/N shoulder, she reacted fast and moved out the way opening the bathroom door and running out "W-What the fuck!?"
Lauren ran out swinging the knife and Y/N would dodge each swing and tripping her up, kicking her stomach. Lauren coughed and stood up smashing a lamp as she stood up as she stumbled. Lauren didn't realise anyone was home, nether did Y/N. Yoongi walks out his room wide eyed. Lauren tries to stab Y/N again, just cutting her arm "Argh!" Y/N arm began to sting, Yoongi pushed Lauren out the way "What the fuck Lauren!?" Lauren's eyes widened "Yoongi.."
"We're over..." he says. Tears run down Laurens cheek and she runs out of the house
"Y/N,, I'm so sorry.."