[]12[]

But why does he care ?

Why would he care about me? He doesn't care about anyone--- wait. How does Jet even know where i am?? I haven't told him before... 

Yoongi gives Jet the most deadly death stare i have ever seen, Yoongi then begins to speak, in the most creepy, deep, dark tone " Get out my house now " Jets gulps and backs up a little " L-Look man, im sorry. Please just, dont hurt me "
" Then get out, now ! " 

Jet nods and then flees down the stairs 

I watch him, i watch him run down and slam the door once he leaves. Yoongi looks at me, and i look at him. We make eye contact.
" Whats wrong ? "
I get confused, has he noticed anything? Is there something wrong?
" Y/N, why are your eyes so, dull ? "
I freeze, he hasn't figured out about my depression, right ?
"I-Im a mess.." I finally blab out
" What? "
Hey there Yoongi ! Welcome to the land of the broken !
"Y/N?? Y/N!!?? Y/N!!!!!" Is what i last heard.

I slowly open my eyes and my eyes shift around the room ' Where am i? '
next thing i know, hand grip around my neck and i, wake up.... again
" Y/N? " Yoongi says sitting next to me 
" W-Where am i ? " I ask, confused
" You passed out, you're in your bed. "
" Oh... "
I hear Yoongi hum a tune of a song, it sounds nice. He has a soothing voice.. nice lips, nice hair, smooth skin-- gah ! What am i thinking? 

Yoongi leans in and looks into my dull, dead eyes "It's beautiful isn't it ? " 
Huh? What is he on about ? " What ? "
" How it all hurts but you never give up, and sometimes words are just not enough. You always say you're okay, to the point if someone took a gun and shot you, you'd say that you were okay "
" Yoon- "
The volume of his voice is getting louder 
" It hurts, doesn't it ? ! You actually tried doing your best but in the end it wasn't FUCKING good enough "
He completely yelled at ' FUCKING ' and went back to just being loud..
" People say destroy what is destroying you, but what if the thing destroying yourself is you ! "
I see a tear run down his cheek and i quickly push myself up from the bed, and hug him. Tightly
He then clears his throat.
" Im expecting a guest. " He breaks from the hug " She's almost here.. "

Time skip

Y/N had her ear pressed up against Yoongi's door, she hears him and his guest arguing.
" Why can't you just love me ! I love you ! I have dedicated so much time to you !!! Why do you ditch me for Y/N at school, why? Why? Why? " The girl said

" Because... " Yoongi says, he sounds like he's about to burst

" That's not an answer ! " She yells

Yoongi then yells " Im in love with her, okay ? ! If you're looking for the word, that means caring for someone beyond rationality and wanting them to have everything they want, no matter how much she destroys you, it's love ! And when you love someone... you just,, you don't stop, ever. Even though people roll their eyes or call you crazy, even that, especially that ! You just, you don't give up because if i give up, if i can just, ugh, you know. Take the whole worlds advice a-and move on and find someone else. That wouldn't be love ! That would be.. that would be some other disposable thing that is not worth fighting for. She's worth fighting for. "

I stand at the door, frozen on the spot. Was all that true ? Or was he just saying that..

"Then you should see it my way. " She then says

" But i don't want to go your way, i don't want to be with you, you can't control my feelings and i can't control yours. Thats just how life works and you have to suck it up, look, you can try and search for me in another person "

" I've just lost you, and you weren't even mine "

" Take my rejection and a re-direction to someone who you need, in the right direction to someone you love. "

The girls hands drop to her side " fine... " 
Y/N steps away from the door and quietly goes into her room

" Goodbye "

That was the last anyone heard of the girl