[]3[]

Y/N POV

I wake up and look around the room. I sigh and get up out of bed and brush my hair, next thing I know Yoongi decides to burst through my door "W-Wha wait what are you doing in here?" Yoongi swiftly slides across the floor and decides to explain 'the rules I have to follow' the rules are:
.Don't talk to him during school
.Don't make eye contact-- this one was lame
.Don't tell anyone that we're living together
.Don't invite anyone over
 etc.

After he told me the rules. I decided to get changed for school. I put on my clothes, shoes, school jacket, and my bag. "I'll see you later Mrs K!" I yell as I skip out the door "Have fun Y/N!" she calls back. I walk down the street and Yoongi walks past me, he walks past me like he doesn't even know me. I see him take a glance back and then he turned a corner,  I guess it was a shortcut to school. But next thing I knew, he was gone.

Yoongi's POV

I arrive at school and I do the usual and go to my group of friends. We talk and talk and talk then I see Y/N arrive and I hear really good ideas from my friends. "Lets go bully Y/N" I hear from Kendall, Kendall is a girl in my friend group that my friends have suspicion that she like me, ugh. I'd rather kill myself than date her. Anyway. I nod my head and walk over to her "Hello, loooooseerr"

Third person POV

Y/N rises her head and looks at Yoongi after hearing 'Hello, loooooseerr' "What is it you want?" she says looking at him. Y/N sniggers a little, Yoongi looks at Y/N confused "I cant stay serious, but oh my god. Was that all you could come up with??"
"A-All I could come with??"
Y/N holds back laughter and Yoongi grabs Y/N by the collar and whispers in her ear "Trying to embarrass me??" he whispers in a very mad type of tone. Y/N shakes a little and pushes him away being a little scared because of him. She runs off to a little hidden type bit of the school. Its like an ally way. Y/N slides down a wall onto the floor still shaking because of Yoongi. Yoongi comes running into the ally way type bit and sits down in front of Y/N looking at her "Weenie"