[]9[]

"Y/N,, I'm so sorry.." Yoongi says, he felt bad. He felt terrible, Y/N best friend just tried to kill her
"Why??"
"W-Why?" Yoongi repeats after her in confusion
"Why would you be sorry for me??"
"Well your friend just tried to kill you..."
"So?!?" Y/N yells
"H-Huh?"
"Its not like you ever cared for me Yoongi!! You never did! You are always so mean to me and rude to me! You make fun of me and bully me then rub in my face about how lucky you are with everything!! I can't believe i even risked my life for you,,, i can't believe i ever loved yo--"
Y/N cut herself off right at that moment 
"L-Loved me!?"
"N-No, words were just slipping out of my mouth, I-I wasn't thinking!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes! I'm sure!"
Yoongi sighs in frustration "Ever since you moved to the school my life has just went down hill"
"Wow thanks."
"But, that's alright. My life was quite boring and empty, there was nothing to do. So its been kind of fun, i guess.."
Y/N cheeks turn a light shade of pink "Oh,, well.....I should go to sleep"
"Oh, um alright...."
Y/N walks off to her bedroom and walks in, she closes the door and throws herself onto the bed and screams into the covers, she was very inaudible "Why me??" she mutters under her breath and grabs the sheets yanking them over her "My best friend tried to kill me because of her love for him..." Why would she do that? I did everything with her and for her! I helped her with her homework, i helped her study, i let her stay with me and my dad when her parents were out of town. I done everything! I once asked my dad why do the nicest people always get picked on, he replied with 'When you are in the garden, what flower do you pick?' and i remember saying 'The most beautiful ones!' and he said 'Life is like a flower.' it took me a while to get since i was young, but when i remembered it i clicked on. He has a point. Have you ever noticed that people will just stop speaking to you instead of apologizing when they're wrong? I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find and impossible to forget. 

Y/N sits up and a grin appears on her face. Remember i will always love you, as i claw your fucking throat away. It will end, no other way.

W O A H  I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN SUCH A LONG LONG LONG TIME

DID YOUS LIKE MY PLOT TWIST????? 
LETS SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT (;