Past remembrances

Dedicated to my first commentor on this story! Thanks so much for your inspiration, it was what motivated me to write this part! Hope you enjoy....

When I woke up, there was nobody in sight. I sat up, felling a bit dizzy, and then remembered the events of the day. I had a headache- a terrible one. I groaned, clutching my head. My whole body was aching. And that really confused me. I just had 2 wounds- and they had not been fatal in any sense, and being a werewolf- and now alpha, I was sure to heal fast.

What was happening to me?

Just then, the nurse came into the room, carrying a tray with medicines and a glass of water. She patted my forehead with the back of her hand.

“You are running a high temperature.” She said worriedly. “How do you feel?”

“I have a terrible headache and my body is sore. Like I’ve run 50 miles or something. What’s wrong with me? Those scars weren’t deep right?” while saying this, I pulled up my shirt and saw the wound had fainted to a thin pink line.

“So why do I feel worse?”

“I do not have any idea, alpha. I will call the pack doctor. I have brought some painkillers, which I hope will keep the pain away for a while, and help you to sleep. “

She handed me the medicines and the water. I took them and again fell in a long sleep.

I dreamt mostly about the past- the events just flash- backed in front of my eyes. I saw it all. Beginning from when I had been human- the last day of being normal.

I remember the day clearly. I had been at school. It was a normal school with no werewolves and eerie creatures- just humans, and I was one of them. It was a long hectic day, and I was tired. I decided to take a trip.

Now basically, I was, and still am, a very shy teenager. I like to keep out of trouble and be in everyone’s good books. So I did my homework and assignments on time and was always the teacher’s pet. The model student.

I am definitely not a fashion freak and mostly go with my impulses. Same with music or any other thing. I was never the one to follow trends; I always did what I felt like. So you can make out I never was very popular in school, and didn’t fit properly in any group. But I never had a problem with that. Being lonely was a part of being me. I had grown up like that. I was a single child, and my parents were, let’s just say they had more important things to worry about than me. So I had practically brought myself up, and was never the attention seeking type- mainly because I never got any- at school or at home.  I don’t remember whether it bothered me at first, but if it did, I learned to live with it.

But being too perfect was exhausting work, and it took it toll. So I had learned methods to unwind. They were rash and impulsive, something that let me vent all the things in one go. I usually behaved like I never, ever would, under the normal circumstances. But heck, for once, I left being perfect and just behaved like any normal teen. But I had my boundaries. I never did something I would regret later. Ever.

 The trip was something I had thought a lot for the past week and it seemed like tonight seemed like the perfect time to carry it out. I had finished my homework early and it was almost time for bed.

I took in a deep breath and smiled to myself.

It’s show time.

I went for a bath- I washed my hair and scrubbed myself clean. Then I brushed my teeth. I came into my room and stood in front of my cupboard. I chose a blue mini skirt that was way too mini and a plain, gold top that was way too revealing. Definitely not me. But I was feeling rebellious tonight, wasn’t I?  I stood in front of the mirror, and checked myself out. I was one hot chick. I winked at my reflection in the mirror and grinned. Hell, had I been a guy, I would definitely have fallen for myself. The skirt emphasized my long legs perfectly and the top was , uh, well, left little to imagination. My long auburn hair were left open to sway in the wind. Tonight, there would be no restrictions. Just pure fun. I was out to party.