xvii

Jihae's pov
after that deep kiss Jinyoung gave me , he pulled back and continued staring at me. "you know i love you , right?" he asked. i nodded as a reply.

"then why are you trying to run away from me?" he asked again. "because i'm afraid of you. you're so scary out of a sudden."

"i scared you? mianhae." he said brushing my hair. "can you please let me go home? i'll tell my parents to let you live with me."

"no! you can't! they'll not let you come out from your room and won't let me go into your house! we'll be separated." he got up and sat on the bed.

i got up as well from my laying position and faced Jinyoung. "i promise you. no matter what my parents say , i'll make sure we'll be together. so , please let me go home." i begged him , holding his hand.

i needed to find a way to persuade him so i can go home without being harmed.

he pulled me closer to him and gave me a hug. "okay Jihae. okay. but one thing first , can you just stay with me here? for just a few days. then , we'll go back. i'm not ready to meet your parents yet."

"araseo." i said. let's see how long can i keep up with this.

Jihoon's pov
i jumped the moment my phone started ringing. when i took it out , i saw that my mom was calling.

"yah Woojin-ah! my mom is calling!" i said , making Woojin come to me. i picked up the phone call and said , "yeoboseyo? eomma!"

"Jihoon , is Jihae okay?" "nae she's fine! totally fine. don't have to worry about her." "okay that's great. me and appa is coming to the hospital to visit. we took the day off."

"ani! i mean , just go back to work. it isn't nice to leave more work for others am i right? plus , i'm not in korea already so the work there will be brought here and that means more work to do here. i'll stay here with Jihae while you both can go to work."

"hmm..alright then. don't bully your sister okay?" "okay eomma. annyeong!" i said and immediately hung up.

"what did she say?" Woojin asked. "she said she'll go back to work with appa so that means they won't come here."

"but you're sending them off overseas soon. it doesn't make sense to say that it isn't nice to leave work for others , telling them to go back work and the next minute , telling them that you booked-"

"Woojin! listen okay i'm really messed up right now so don't make things difficult for me! i'll just make up another story when the time comes." i said , cutting him off.

"okay mianhae." he said with a slightly annoyed tone.

Jihae's pov
"Jihae , are you hungry?" Jinyoung asked. both of us were watching television under the covers. i was wrapping my arms around his waist while he had his right arm over my shoulder.

"ani , wae? you're hungry?" i asked and he nodded. "well , then let's get some food. i can eat together with you." i said getting up.

"what do you want to eat? are you craving for anything?" he asked. "hmm , i'm craving for ice cream." i said smiling to myself.

"araseo. i'll get that for you. but that won't make you full. what else do you want?" "pizza." i said and he nodded.

he took his phone and ordered pizza to be delivered here. dang it , i thought he would go downstairs so i could escape.

"i just did an online order. the delivery will be here soon. i'll go down and get you some ice cream at the nearby shops. what flavour do you want?"

"anything will be fine." i smiled and he nodded before taking his wallet with him , exiting the room.

after he exited , i walked to the door and peeked outside through the hole to see him talking to two men.

due to my curious personality , i leaned myself against the door and tried to hear what they were communicating about.

"make sure she doesn't get out of this room. you just have to stay here outside. the windows are locked inside and there is no way she can jump down from here."

what an a**hole. he actually asked for bodyguards to look after me? wow , i'm not surprised.

after making sure he left , i quickly went back to the bed and started searching for my phone in the side table's drawers.

but , it wasn't in there.

i started looking through his bag and luggage. to find my phone hidden deep down in his luggage , covered by his clothes. i quickly took it out and called my brother.

—————————————————————