xvi

Jinyoung's pov
i turned to my right and looked at Jihae. how can so beautiful while still asleep? good thing i injected GHB liquid into her IV drip before taking her with me. she should be up any moment soon.

i took my phone and started playing it in the mean time while waiting for Jihae to wake up.

Jihoon's pov
"wae? Jinyoung? who is that?" Woojin asked. "someone who took Jihae away." "mwo?! then let's get her back!"

"i don't have any idea where he is." i said and he sighed. "who is he? why did he take Jihae away?"

"look , if i tell you all these , you'd better not tell anyone else. especially my parents about Jihae's disappearance."

Woojin nodded and i told him everything about Jinyoung and Jihae. "Jinyoung is a guy Jihae is dating. and he is a wolf. to be more exact , a werewolf."

"werewolf?! how can Jihae fall in love with a werewolf?! won't he hurt her?" Woojin said. "he won't hurt her because he loves her. but he made her pregnant."

"so the babies inside her belly are probably a mix of human and wolf?" i nodded. "and there is no way she is giving birth to only one. when a women is expecting babies that are half wolves like Jinyoung's own mother , they will give birth to more than one child."

"so Jinyoung has a twin sibling? or triplets?" "ani , he was suppose to have a younger twin sister. but because his mother is a human , she could only take one. and also , the pregnancy lasts for only three months."

"three months?! isn't that better? Jihae wont suffer that much like other women." Woojin said and i glared at him. "a normal human lady is used to having nine months for their pregnancy. if she suddenly has three months for her pregnancy she's gonna harm her own body! and plus , it's three months for more than one child!"

"ahh , that makes sense." Woojin said. "so now what?" he asked and i shrugged. "hopefully , Jinyoung will tell us where he is. we just need to convince him that we won't break he and Jihae's relationship. but now , we need to find a way to tell our parents to not visit Jihae for the time being."

"how?" "i don't know. maybe we can send them overseas first?" "okay , i'll make arrangements for them." Woojin said taking out his phone to book airplane tickets.

"now , we need to reach to Jinyoung." i said to myself.

Jinyoung's pov
i heard some groaning beside me and saw that Jihae was fidgeting. i immediately leaned over to her. the moment she opened her eyes and made eye contact.

"omo!" she got up almost immediately , hitting my forehead against hers. "ah!" she said groaning. "your head is as hard as a rock." i said rubbing my forehead.

she started looking around and asked , "oppa , where are we?" "my hotel room." i said. "aren't i suppose to be at the hospital?"

"yes you were there. but i brought you here." i said smiling. "why? why are you even here? in LA? aren't you suppose to be in Korea?"

"i came to LA because i wanted to see you." i said going closer to Jihae. but surprisingly , she retreated. "don't come closer. Jinyoung you're sick. you're no longer that Jinyoung i used to know."

"me? i'm still Bae Jinyoung. and i brought you here is for safekeeping purposes." "safekeeping? i'm a human! i'm not something for you to keep!"

she got up and ran to the door but wasn't fast enough to overcome my speed. i easily lifted her bridal style carried her back inside the room.

laying her back on the bed , i pinned her down and looked at her deep in the eyes. "there is a reason why i keep you with me."

"w-what is it?" she said , her cheeks turning red. "look at you blushing." i said pinching her cheeks. "hajima! tell me why are you keeping me with you!" she smacked my hand away from hers.

"because you're pregnant with my children!" i said and she froze. "m-mwo? p-pregnant? i-i thought we used protection?"

"you remember my list of steps?" i smirked. "you didn't use protection on purpose?" she asked and i nodded proudly.

"aren't i smart?" i smiled.

"you sick guy. you disgust me. i'm going to make sure you won't reach your steps." she said.

"are you sure? i can always trap you in here so you won't get out. after three months , it will all be over. and we'll be great parents."

"Jinyoung , please don't do this..this isn't the Jinyoung i love..where did you go?" she cupped my cheeks and started crying.

i leaned in closer to her and kissed her. i felt her kiss me back. i knew she still loved me. and i love her too.

but , am i loving her too much?

—————————————————————