xviii

Jihae's pov
"Jihae! where are you?" he asked with a panicked voice. "oppa , Jinyoung brought me to his hotel room."

"what is the name?" "i'm not sure." "turn on your GPS so i can track you down." "araseo."
i put the phone away from my ear and turned on the GPS.

however , i heard some talking outside and immediately hung the phone up stuffing it into the luggage under his clothes before walking to the window to pretend as if i was looking outside.

"hey Jihae , i got you ice cream. chocolate chip flavoured." i turned around and saw him holding a plastic bag.

"you still remember what flavour i like." i said walking to him to give him a hug. "of course." he smiled and gave me the plastic bag.

taking it with me , i walked to the table and grabbed the spoon before jumping onto the bed to eat it. Jinyoung too came to me and turned on the television to watch the shows on it.

i was hoping that my brother would be able to find me so i can go home quickly.

Jihoon's pov
"let's track Jihae's phone. where her phone is , is where she and Jinyoung is." i said to Woojin and he nodded.

after some time , Woojin managed to locate where Jihae's phone was and told me the hotel name.

"wow , he's some rich ass kid isn't he? that hotel is a five star hotel." i mumbled to myself. "then if Jihae marries him , she'll live a good life." Woojin said.

"no! she can't marry a wolf! i don't want a brother-in-law who is a wolf." i said and Woojin just shrugged. "whatever. Jihae's destiny depends on her."

suddenly , the door opened and we saw my parents. "hey Jihoon! how's Ji- where is Jihae?" my mom came into the room with my dad.

"appa! eomma!" me and Woojin stood up and faced them. "where is your sister?" my dad asked with his stern voice.

"s-s-she.." i couldn't say anything. "she was taken away by Jinyoung." Woojin said. i looked at Woojin with a shocked look.

"MWO?! THAT STUPID WOLF!" my dad shouted. "calm down dear! your blood pressure will rise!" my mom said.

"HOW DO I CALM DOWN WHEN MY DAUGHTER IS WITH A WOLF WHO MIGHT EAT HER UP?!"

"appa! i know where she is! we can get to her now!" i said and my dad glared at me. i didn't want my dad's blood pressure to rise. "bring me to her."

i nodded and showed my dad's bodyguard behind the name of the hotel and he nodded before getting the car.

my dad took his phone out and started calling someone. "hello? i need twenty bodyguards to meet at The Ritz-Carlton hotel in fifthteen minutes. and bring guns along too."

"appa , what are you planning to do?" "kill that beast." he said putting his phone away. "Jihae will be sad!" i said.

"WHO CARES?! HER SAFETY COMES FIRST!" he said before walking out of the room.

"eomma you have to stop appa!" i said holding her arm. "you know your dad's temper and stubbornness. i won't be able to make a change."

"eotteoke.." "let's just follow along first." i nodded and Woojin went to get the car to drive me and mom there since my dad went off already.

Jihae's pov
"Jihae , shall we go out? we can go shopping at the nearby mall." Jinyoung suggested. "ahh , but it'll be expensive." i gave up and excuse.

i know i can't leave the hotel.

"ani , gwanchana. i have money." he said. "but i'm tired. i wanna stay here." i said and he nodded. "araseo. anything for you." he smiled.

Jinyoung's pov
as Jihae laid back down on the bed , i started hearing familar voices downstairs. good thing i have super senses.

i hear Jihoon? and Jihae's parents? why are they here?

"which level is she at?" "i'm not sure. let's ask the staff."

they're coming up here! no way! i immediately got up and carried Jihae over my shoulders. "oppa! what are you doing?" she asked kicking her feet.

"we have uninvited guests that are coming up. i'm taking you away." i said opening the door. i told my bodyguard to get the car ready while i waited out here.

"put me down!" "keep quiet or they'll hear you!" "who?" "just some dangerous people who wants to break us up!" "stop there!" i turned my head and saw Jihae's father.

time to run.

—————————————————————