vi

Jihae's pov
me and Jinyoung were both a playing game on our phone together. "yah! revive me pabo!" he shouted. "i'm trying!" i shouted back.

"you're not! stop shooting him!" he said. "okay okay i killed him! where are you?" i asked to only receive silence. i also kept quiet when i saw the sentence , 'your teammate Jinyoung2000 died.'

"mianhae oppa.." i said. i looked up and saw him looking at me with a straight face. "you really deserve a punishment for not reviving me three times in a row." he said.

he took my phone away and pinned me on the sofa. "wha-what are you doing?" i stuttered.
"giving you your punishment of course."

he slowly leaned in to my face and our lips made contact. the kiss turned into a steamy one and he slowly travelled down to my neck giving small pecks there as well.

he was about to take off my top when my phone rang ruining the moment. i got up wanting to answer the phone when he stopped me.

"ignore it." he whispered into my ear. "no Jinyoung stop. let me answer the call." i slightly pushed him away and took my phone. "it's my brother!" i gasped.

i answered the call and heard Jihoon's voice. "girl , let's see how are you going to travel from where you are to your house in 10 minutes." he hung up immediately and i gasped again looking at the time shown on my phone.

"Jinyoung i have 10 minutes!" i said. "enough for a quickie." he said pinning back on the sofa. "stop it Jinyoung! i need to get home now!" i pushed him away and grabbed my phone and my bag.

"you have really forgotten that your boyfriend is a wolf did you?" he said and i froze. maybe i did because he was too handsome to look like a wolf.

"just a quickie. and i'll bring you back home in less than a minute." he whispered to my ear pulling me back to the sofa and continuing from where he stopped.

Jihoon's pov
i was so confident that Jihae will come home late. taking her ice-cream i bought for her out from the fridge , i scooped some out into a small bowl and sat on the sofa to watch television.

looking at the time , i smirked. "let's see how you're going to come home in one mi-" "i'm home!" i turned around and got a huge shock of my life.

"you-i thought you went out? isn't the city far from here?" i asked. "well , i had my ways." she said shrugging.

"anyway , meet my boyfriend Bae Jinyoung!" she said holding his hand. okay i swear she has some good taste for once.

"yah! don't hold his hand!" i went forward and pulled Jihae behind me. holding my head up high i said , "who are you? how did you know my sister?"

"Jihoon-sshi isn't your neck hurting?" Jinyoung mocked me. i slowly lowered my neck and said , "answer my question mr Jiyoung."

"it's Jinyoung. not Jiyoung." Jinyoung said emphasising the 'Jin'. "whatever the name. answer the question."

"i'm Bae Jinyoung. your younger sister's boyfriend. and i knew your sister because we met some time ago."

"mwo? how old are you?" i asked. "two years older than your sister. we met because she helped me when i injured my leg. from that time on , i was determined to make her my girlfriend."

"wow?"i turned and look at Jihae. she gave me an innocent smile only to get an eye roll back from me.

"come in Jinyoung!" Jihae said pulling his hand dragging him pass me. "yah , i didn't say he can come in?"i said.

"you didn't say he couldn't come in as well.?" Jihae said. "you! really!" i said and pointed the middle finger at her.

Jinyoung's pov
i opened my eyes huge at what Jihoon pointed at Jihae. but she didn't see bothered by it a single bit. instead , she pointed it back!

"come back here!" Jihoon said running towards me and Jihae. Jihae let go of my hand and started running around the house while Jihoon chased her.

"guys?.." i said trying to get their attention but to no avail. "hello?" i asked again. this time , Jihae threw a cushion at Jihoon's face and that only made Jihoon more pissed.

"you are going to get it!" he said and ran to Jihae. Jihae ran behind me and said , "you said you'll protect me." i nodded and looked infront to the running Jihoon.

"don't you dare hide behind you're wonderful boyfriend!" as Jihoon got closer , i stretched my arm out and held him by the shoulder stopping him from running.

"mwoya? why are you so strong?" Jihoon said. "hah! let's see how you're going to get me now! i have my wonderful boyfriend okay!"

"Jinyoungie , let's bring him somewhere so he'll not disturb our time alone , shall we?" Jihae asked and i smiled.

i lift Jihoon onto my shoulders and carried up to the room where Jihae led me to. "here here!" i said and placed him on the bed.

still holding onto his shoulder , Jihae said to her brother , "oppa , it's better if you stay here quietly while me and Jinyoung spend our time alone here since you rushed me back home so early. if you move around and try to disturb us , well then don't blame us for doing something even worse."

i patted Jihoon's shoulder and bowed before following Jihae out of the room. "gomawo Jinyoung ah. it's been long since i felt such satisfaction after bullying him back. but did you see his face though? he looked so shocked!" Jihae started laughing.

without any warning , i carried Jihae bridal style and said , "enough of talking , let's go do our thing." Jihae's ears turned red instantly.

"what are you thinking about?" i asked chuckling. "d-didn't we j-just d-do i-it just now a-at y-your place?" she stuttered.

"yea we did. but what makes you think we're doing it again? i'm not crazy. for a virgin to do it twice in a row is painful for you." Jihae playfully hit my shoulders.

"what? i'm a virgin too! we both took it! you don't believe me?" i said. she has been asking me about whether i was a virgin and i told her i was but she just wouldn't believe it.

"i didn't expect my virginity to be taken by someone due to a quickie." she mumbled but i could hear everything.

"then do you want to make up to it? i can do it again." i said and she shaked her head immediately. "no no no!" she said. "let's just play games."

"shall we?" i asked and she nodded smiling like a kid. carrying her into her room , we started playing PUBG , the game that got me pissed at her.

———————————————————————