viii

Jihoon's pov
i definitely couldn't let Jihae be with this guy who is a vampire. i mean , you heard him! he said that a pregnant mom will give birth to their young in just three months!

"okay , so Jihoon-sshi. now you know my family background , does this answer you to why i'm so strong and most importantly , why Jihae likes me?" Jinyoung asked still having Jihae on his back.

"yes..but i need to consider about your relationship." i said. "bring me and Jihae back home now."

"araseo." Jinyoung said bringing us out of the basement. "oppa , can't i stay with Jinyoung tonight? i promise that i'll be home before 12pm tomorrow." Jihae asked.

yea sure , spend more time together while it lasts. i'll make sure you guys have no chance of getting together at all.

"okay. only for tonight." i said. "but bring me back home first." "araseo." Jihae hopped off Jinyoung's back and Jinyoung sent me back home.

before i let Jinyoung go , i told him , "make her happy while it lasts. you never know what decision i'll make." i turned my back to him afterwards.

going into my room i called my assistant , Woojin. "annyeonghaseyo Jihoon. what can i do for you?" Woojin said.

"get me two airplane tickets to LA as soon as possible." "okay." i hung up and sighed. packing my luggage , putting my clothes and accessories inside.

i'm sorry Jihae , but it's to protect you.

Jihae's pov
while Jinyoung went to send Jihoon back home , i walked up to the second level where it had alot of rooms.

i got curious of Jinyoung's room so i decided to look for it. peeking into the first room closest to the stairs , i saw a huge picture of a couple. this must be his parents' room.

i continues walking down the hall to see a dark room. it was filled with pieces of paper stuck onto the wall.

i got more curious of the room more than Jinyoung's so i entered the room. quietly but quickly , i walked into the room leaving the door a little open.

looking at the pieces of paper , i've come to realise that i was photos.

of me.

why are there pictures of me? this is creeping me out so much.

i walked to the study desk and turned on the table lamp. and overthere i saw that there was a piece of paper with alot of scribbles on it.

i picked up the paper from the table and started reading it.

step 1: win over Jihae's heart.

step 2 : get her pregnant with your baby wolves.

step 3 : marry her and make her yours.

step 4 : tell mom and dad about it so that they will not force you to marry Wonhee.

what? who is Wonhee? i-

step 5-

everything turned black.

Jinyoung's pov
i decided to get some snacks for Jihae and i to have while we spend our time together. my parents told me they won't be home today so it will just be me and Jihae.