ii

Jihae's pov
well , as expected. once i sat down on my sofa , i never get up to go back and study again. "why am i like this?" i mumbled to myself.

i don't even want to get up and wash the bowl i used for yogurt before.

time flew quickly and it was time for dinner but i didn't feel like eating so i didn't cook anything for myself.

i pulled myself out from the sofa and dragged myself to my room. laying on the bed , i didn't even bother to pack my study materials i left earlier on the table.

i walked out to my small balcony to see that it was a full moon. "wah , neomu yeppeo.." i said leaning my whole body against the railing of my balcony.

after staring at the moon for about a few minutes , i went back to my bed and scrolled through my phone to see that my brother have sent me a message.

after texting him , i went back to scrolling through my other apps

till i fell asleep.

few hours later..

"geez why is it so noisy? which stupid wolf is howling again?" i said getting up from my sleep. i was a little blur but i was sure i feel that someone was looking at me.

"nayana." someone said.

i looked around to see that someone was standing at my balcony. "oppa?" i called out thinking it was Jihoon but no. my brother wasn't that tall.

"oh god." i mumbled. he started knocking on the transparent door wanting me to open it but i was too scared to move out from my bed.

"can you open the door?" the person said. it's a guy. his voice was really deep. "w-who are you?" i managed to say out even though i was shaking.

"the wolf who was howling. the stupid wolf you just mentioned." i was confused. he is defined a human but why is he saying he was the one who howled? how is that possible?

i sneakily went to searched for my phone under the covers and found it. i checked the time and i was shocked. it was freaking 2.30am in the morning!

"i'm not a 5 year old kid , don't try to lie to me. why would a human howl like a wolf?" i said. "if i said i'm a werewolf , will you believe me?"

i kept silent. i was hesitant to believe him. i am actually really interested in horror kind of things but when someone tells me that he's a werewolf? i don't think i should believe.

"if you don't believe me , let me in and i will show you my form before i change back to my human form again."

i got up from my bed and walked to my balcony door , coming face to face with the guy outside. he had fur around his chin to his jaw area.

"will you hurt me?" i asked. "no i won't. i have my reasons for not hurting you." he said.

for once , i decided to believe him and opened the door. i stepped back as he entered my room walking closer to me.

he placed his hands on my shoulders and turned me around , him now facing the moonlight shining through my balcony door.

i gasped and stumbled backwards to only be caught by him. "gwanchanayo?" he asked. "you're..you're really.." i couldn't bring myself to say it.

"yes , i am a werewolf." he said. "sorry if i shocked you."

"not at all! i'm actually really amazed to see a real life wolf infront of me." i said smiling. "can you tell me more about yourself?"

"well , first , i need to ask if your parents are home. are you alone? i'm just scared they might come into your room while we're talking."

"my parents are overseas and my older brother will be back home late." i said. we sat on the edge of my bed.

"what's your name?" i asked. "Bae Jinyoung." he said. "nice cute name." i said nodding. "i'm-"
"Park Jihae." he cut me off.

i looked at him my eyes opened wide. "how do you-"

"i like you." he said

"mwo? but you just met me." i said laughing a little. "i shall rephrase that. i liked you a few years back."

i looked at him. his 'beard' was disappearing. "you're fur.." i said touching it. it was soft. but it disappeared after awhile.

"my time's almost up as a wolf. hang on." he turned to the other side away from me and touched his face over and over again.

after he was done , he turned back at me and i opened my mouth.

"what's wrong? is there still fur?" he asked touching his face. "no-no i was just shocked to see your real face." i laughed nervously.

"oh , you were saying?" i asked. "ah , i actually fell for you a few years back. remember that time you helped me? around here? my leg was injured and you helped me clean my wound. even though it was late at night."

"jjinja? that was you?" i asked. "yep , you probably didn't recognise me because i was covering my face with a mask. that day was a full moon day so i was afraid that i might change into a wolf at any moment."

"so , you will only change into a werewolf , once every full moon day?" he nodded. "ahh. oh! do you have powers?"

he smiled. "of course. but they're just normal powers. like , super speed , super strength , healing factor , endurance , night vision , wall crawling and lastly super senses."

"wah! so many! can you show them to me?" i asked hoping he will agree to it. "okay." he smiled.

"i'll show you some and not everything because , you don't expect me to run about quickly in a house , don't you?" he chuckled.

he started crawling up the wall like a spider till he's head was touching the ceiling. "wow." i said.

he quickly got down and lifted my bed with only one arm. "i can't even push that. how the hell did you even lift that like it was nothing?"

"i can also lift something else." he placed the bed down and walked towards me , wrapping his right arm around my waist bringing me closer to him. he lift me up in the air like i was a toddler.

i got scared since i wobbled a little and quickly placed my hands on his shoulders. our faces were inches away from each other.

he looked at me with his beautiful eyes and i looked back , not breaking the eye contact.

until..

until we heard the main door open.

—————————————————————