xiii

Jihae's pov
i took out my handphone and pressed on Jinyoung's contact number. after two rings , he picked up the phone.

"Jihae! you finally called! i was waiting for it." he said with a cheerful voice. "oppa , we can talk now."

"okay. well , what do you want to talk about?" he asked. "about your plan?" i asked and he remained silent for awhile.

"Jihae , that isn't my plan. you-" "there were steps Jinyoung. tell me the truth , do you really love me? or are you after something?" i asked.

"i love you Jihae. i really do. that plan was when my parents wanted me to marry Wonhee. she's my dad's friend's daughter. my dad didn't want me to marry a human being so he wanted me to marry Wonhee. but i met you just a day after knowing my dad's plans and fell for you."

"but it still doesn't answer my question to why the plan was around." "i did it to show my father that i already have a plan and already feelings for you. it was to convince him that i will never marry Wonhee. it's the truth i swear!" he said.

"J-Jinyoung , i think we should take a break." my voice was shaking. i was sad to say that to Jinyoung but i just couldn't believe that he might be trying to use me.

i hung up the phone after i said that and switched it off. and for that whole day , i stayed in bed crying my eyes out.

Jinyoung's pov
i was so angry the moment Jihae hung up. she didn't believe what i said. why is that so? i made it so convincing.

i needed to find Jihae. i can't let her get out of my sight just like that let her take a break from our relationship when she might be pregnant with my wolves.

so , i decided to find a private investigator to find where Jihae's dad lives. hopefully i'll be able to find her and get her back to my side.

Jihoon's pov
i was worried for Jihae because of what i said. so i unpacked my bags before getting out of my room.

"where is Jihae's room?" i asked one of the servant who happened to walk pass and she said , "two rooms away from yours down the hall young master." i thanked her before walking to Jihae's room.

the moment i reached to her room , i knocked on it only to receive silence back. "Jihae? oppa's going to open the door."

still no sound.

i opened the door and saw her lying on her bed , her back facing me. "Jihae?" "what are you doing here?" he cold and shaky voice replied.

"i-i'm sorry for hurting you but i did that to help you-" "was that fun? is that one of your prank? one of the way how you tease me as your younger sister?" she sat up staring at me.

"i didn't mean to. i just wanted mom and dad to know about Jinyoung being a wolf! in case he hurts you! get your facts right Jihae , we're helping you!"

"ani! you're not! your hurting me! get out i don't want to see anyone! leave me alone!" she said getting up , pushing me out of the room with tears streaming down her face.

i felt really bad for making her feel like this but i knew i wasn't wrong. Jinyoung has a dangerous aura around him. who knows what he'll do when he gets mad at her? he has powers after all.

few weeks later...

Jihae's pov
i haven't been eating much ever since i took a break from me and Jinyoung's relationship. today , i felt so sick.

the moment i got out of my bed , i wobbled and fell onto my knees—my vision getting really blur.

and suddenly , everything went black.

Jinyoung's pov
i was already in LA and thanks to my private investigator , i managed to find out where Jihae's father lives. and also thanks to my fast speed , i managed to run pass the guards without getting caught.

now i just need to find Jihae.

climbing from balcony to balcony , i tried looking through the window to see i Jihae was anywhere without getting caught.

when i got to the third level , i saw Jihae! but she was lying on the ground , lifeless. "Jihae!" she looked so pale.

i used my strength and opened the balcony door running to her. "Jihae! Jihae come on wake up! don't scare me!" i held her in my arms while lightly patting her face.

"this won't do.." i said. i gently placed her on the ground and stood up. "i need to attract attention." i looked around the room and saw a glass vase beside her bed.

great , this will definitely convince whoever who comes in that she hit this because she fainted.

i took the vase and threw it on the ground with my strength. and it sent the pieces flying around. maybe i used too much strength..

i quickly hid behind the curtains after closing the balcony door. after some time , someone entered her room.

"omo! madam! master! madam Jihae fainted!" just by hearing the voice , it's definitely a maid. "Jihae! call the ambulance! hurry!" i peeked and saw Jihoon , a lady and a guy. i supposed these people were those who opposed me and Jihae's relationship.

————————————————————