vii

Jinyoung's pov
"there he is! kill him Jihae!" i shouted in frustration. "where?! where?!" she asked but it was too late. she got shot.

the whole room was silent. "o-oppa..mianhae.." Jihae said softly but loud enough to hear. "p-please don't-"

i immediately pinned her onto the bed causing her to stop talking. "was the punishment just now not enough? are you asking for more?" i said. her cheeks were turning red.

"look who is blushing~" i pinched her cheeks. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" i looked up to the direction of the voice.

"oppa!" Jihae got up quickly but carelessly , hitting my forehead against her's. both of us groaned in pain and laughed afterwards.

"BAE JINYOUNG. I DID NOT JUST SEE YOU PIN MY SISTER ONTO THE BED , DID I?" Jihoon asked.

"yes you did Jihoon-sshi. i did pin your sister onto the bed. but we're dating. and plus , you didn't see us doing anything else. i didn't even kiss her." i said.

"you!" "oppa! stop it! you're just jealous i got a boyfriend first." Jihae said. "mwo?! you really!" Jihoon said coming towards Jihae when i stopped him with one hand.

"why are you so strong?" Jihoon asked. "you wanna know? because i work out unlike you." i heard Jihae chuckle behind me.

"for real , do you want to know why am i strong?" i asked. "oppa , you're not going to.." i heard Jihae whisper.

"yes i am Jihae. although i said we'll keep it away from him , i think think it's better if we tell him as soon as possible." i said.

"Jihae , get onto my back. and you , just keep quiet and don't say anything." i said. Jihae climbed onto my back and wrapped her short legs around my waist with her arms across my shoulders.

i held onto Jihoon's arm and dragged them out of their house. "what are you going to do? are you going to time travel?" i gave Jihoon a glare to shut him up.

without giving a warning , i started running. i could hear Jihoon screaming. after awhile , we reached my house. i let go of Jihoon's arm and hooked my hands around each of Jihae's legs.

"gaja." i said to Jihae. i turned around to face the shocked Jihoon. "follow if you don't wanna die out here. there's plenty of wolves around my place for your information." i said before walking into the gates.

"oppa , you can put me down now. i'm afraid i'm too heavy." Jihae whispered to my ears when we entered my house. "have you forgotten i'm super strong?" i replied back.

i brought them both to the elevator and pressed the basement level.

there were all my secrets.

when the doors of the elevator opened , Jihoon gasped. "wah! this place is scary!" he said. Jihae chuckled.

"why are you even laughing? you know about this place?" Jihoon said. "i've never come into this basement before but i do know something that you don't know." Jihae said proudly.

"what is it?" Jihoon asked looking at me. "follow me." i said. walking towards two large frames , i said , "these are my parents."

"oppa , put me down." Jihae said with a serious tone. "i'll walk closer." i said walking closer to the picture of my father.

"ani , i want the mother." i was shocked at Jihae's words. "eh?" "your mother. i said it already. i already know your dad is a wolf." she said and i obediently walked to my mother's picture.

Jihoon on the other hand , was staring at my father's picture with his mouth open. my father's picture was taken when he was a wolf.

"why doesn't your father shave? boy he does have alot of hair." Jihoon said. "yah oppa! his father is a wolf dummy." Jihae said.

"mwo?! wolf?! so funny." he faked a laugh. "its not a lie. he is really a wolf. just like me. that's why i can run fast and have strong powers." i said.

"no way.." Jihoon said. "oh yes." i said. "but.." "you're wondering how can such a handsome boy be a wolf , right?" Jihae said.

Jihoon nodded. and then shaked his head. "ani! i wasn't-" "ay , just admit it already." Jihae said.

"oppa , are there any other things in here? it looks so huge here." i turned my head to look at Jihae. "kiss me first." i said.

"why are you like this? my brother is here." Jihae said. "then let's go back up." i said when Jihae kissed my cheek.

"on my lips." i said. "my neck isn't that long? how can i reach your lips?" Jihae said making me laugh.

"araseo araseo. let's go." i said patting her butt. we walked deeper into the basement till the end of it , which revealed a drawn picture of a wolf.

"who drew that?" Jihae asked. "looks like a kid's drawing." Jihoon said. "it was my drawing of my younger sister." i said.

"you have a younger sister? why don't i see her?" Jihae asked and i sighed. "my mother is a human , so her body couldn't cope up with carrying two babies , or should i say wolves , in her body for only 3 months. a normal female wolf can carry multiple wolves and give birth to them in just 3 months. but as i said , my mom is a human , so her body wasn't strong enough. it was either my sister's death , or my mother. and my father chose my sister."

"i'm sorry." Jihae said. "gwanchana. the drawing was drawn by me. my parents told me that i drew a picture of her one day reminding them of her. they actually wanted to act like they only have one child which was me but somehow , a small baby wolf like her came up to my mind and my parents told me that i said that she will be my girlfriend. but , look who became mine." i said peeking at Jihae.

"hey , don't forget me. i have not given my blessings to the both of you." Jihoon said.

—————————————————————