v

Jihae's pov
"you know how to cook?" i asked Jinyoung. "ani , you'll cook. for me." he said sitting on the sofa the moment he entered the house.

"nae?! but-" "no buts. if your brother can cook , i see no reason why you can't." "yah , he went for cooking classes please."

"what do you know how to do man?" he said getting up annoyed. he walked to me and grabbed my hand pulling me into the kitchen.

"firstly , you do this." he guided me along. from hugging me from behind teaching me how to chop things with a knife , to teaching me how to cook.

soon , we were done cooking. and i was shocked at the results. it looked absolutely delicious that i feel like eating it all up even though i ate earlier this morning.

"feed me. i'm tired after teaching you." he said sitting down. "are you a baby? why must you need someone to feed you? feed yourself." i said walking to the sink to wash the dirty equipment.

suddenly , a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. "jagi~jebal~you'll get some share too." he said. i could feel his breath on my neck and that gave me the shivers.

"Ji-Jinyoung , this is a little too close for me." i said stuttering. "wae? don't like it?" he said. "but i like it." he said kissing my neck.

"Jinyoung~ hajima." i tried to push him away but he won't budge because he was too strong.

he turned me around and looked at me in the eyes. "let me show you how much i love you , Park Jihae."

he leaned in closer and closer. i don't know why i didn't even move away or push him away and just let him place his lips onto mine.

the kiss turned into a hot one as his tougue forced itself into my mouth. moans filled the whole place.

until i broke the kiss by placing my hands on his chest , pushing him away.

he rest his head against mine while we catched our breaths. "you want to know something? i saved my first kiss for you." he said.

"please tell me that was your first as well." he said. "i'm sorry to say that.." i paused. "that was my first too." i continued.

"you almost gave me a heart attack! i thought i saved it for nothing." he said and i chuckled. "but that was a great kiss i guess." i said.

"we can do it more often. if you'd be my girlfriend." he said. "but my brother-" "let's not tell him about the wolf part. maybe he'll accept it." i nodded agreeing to his suggestion.

time skip~

Jihoon's pov
"yah imma! come out of your room i got some fries!" i shouted when i got back home. but there was no reply.

"Park Jihae? yah don't keep me waiting or i'll start eating first!" still no reply. "this girl really!" i said getting up from the sofa ,walking to her room.

"yah idoit , you- oh?" i opened the door to her room expecting her to scold me for not knocking only to find that she isn't in her room.

"Jihae , where are you?" i started panicking. i opened almost every single room including mine and our parents' room but she wasn't there at all. i also realised that her phone and wallet isn't in her room.

could she have gone out? i wondered. i decided to call since she might not read her text.

Jihae's pov
me and Jinyoung were laughing at the show we were watching when my phone started ringing. i picked up my phone from the coffee table to see that 'dumb hoonie' was on the screen.

"yah yah! my brother is calling! he must be home! eotteoke?" i said budging Jinyoung. "answer it and tell him you're with me."

"nae?! are you crazy? he'll kill me!" i said. Jinyoung took the phone out of my hand and answered the call.

"yah you crazy!" i tried taking the phone away but he held wrapped his arm around my shoulders making me bury my face into his chest while he answered the call. i was moving with all my might but it clearly didn't affect him at all due to his strength.

"annyeonghaseyo , Jihae's brother Park Jihoon-sshi. here is Bae Jinyoung , Jihae's boyfriend. we're having some alone time together so don't worry she's very safe. i promise she'll be back home before 7pm tonight." after he said that , he hung up.

Jinyoung let me go and gave me back my phone. "you just landed your girlfriend into deep trouble Jinyoung." i said.

"it's okay. i'll protect you." he smiled. "he is going to text me in 3..2.. 1!" i said and as expected , a notification popped up showing a message from 'dumb hoonie' on the screen.

"thanks Jinyoung." i said sarcastically.

" i said sarcastically

"don't worry okay? you'll be fine

"don't worry okay? you'll be fine. he's your brother anyway he won't hurt you." Jinyoung said.

———————————————————————