x

the next day..

Jihae's pov
i still have not told Jinyoung about me flying to LA. i know if i tell him now , he might rush over in less than a minute and stop me from leaving.

"Jihae! let's go already or we'll be late!" Jihoon shouted. "araseo!" i shouted back dragging my huge luggage along with me.

when i manage to drag it downstairs , Woojin was already there with Jihoon

when i manage to drag it downstairs , Woojin was already there with Jihoon. "allow me please." Woojin said taking my luggage out to put it inside the car. "thank you."

"have you told Jinyoung anything?" Jihoon asked the moment Woojin went out. "ani." he gave me a shocked look. "wae? did you guys fight?"

"ani. just that , if i tell him about this , he'll most probably want to come along or worse , stop me from going LA with you." i said.

"still doesn't answer my question though. i thought you love him?" Jihoon asked. "i do. but i think i found out-" "GAJA RICH KIDS!!" Woojin screamed shocking me and Jihoon.

"you need to stop that screaming or i'll fire you for real!" Jihoon shouted at Woojin. "oppa , you always say that but you don't fire him at all." i said earning a glare from Jihoon.

we headed to the car outside and our chauffeur started driving. "you really don't wanna tell Jinyoung? what if he fires up and tries to kill us with his wolf buddies?" Jihoon whispered to me. i playfully hit him and he chuckled.

"but for real. not gonna tell him?" he whispered. "okay fine i'll tell him so he can stop me from going to LA." i said and Jihoon shouted , "yah! andwae(you can't)!"

Woojin turned behind and looked at us. "Jihoon-sshi , i have my eyes on you. don't try and cheat on me." i laughed. "wah oppa , i didn't know my sister-in-law would be a guy."

"shut up you dummy. and Woojin-sshi we're not an item so i'm not cheating on you." Jihoon said to the both of us.

Jinyoung's pov
i decided to find Jihae again today to bring her out for a date again. i was now at her balcony. i knocked on the balcony door but there was no answer.

going back down to the front door , i rang the door bell and waited. but again , there wasn't any answer. i went back to Jihae's room's balcony.

using my strength , i pushed the door open breaking the lock. "i'll just fix that later." i said. walking inside her room. "Jihae?" i called out but there wasn't any answer.

walking around the whole house , i realised that no one was at home. i took out my phone and called Jihae.

Jihae's pov
my phone started ringing and i took it out from my bag. looking at the name , i gasped and showed it to Jihoon.

"don't answer it." he said taking my phone away. the phone rang for some time till it stopped. he switched off my phone and gave it back to me.

"hopefully he gets it." Jihoon said.

Jinyoung's pov
the first call she didn't answer. but when i tried the second time , it was turned off. i got so worried. is she trying to run away after reading that piece of paper? i can't let her do that.

but how can i find her?

i ran up to her room and checked to see if there was anything left behind. from her dressing table to her side table to her bed and to her drawers.

wait , her drawers are empty..

i opened her cupboard and saw that it was empty as well.

no way..

i immediately ran to towards the airport hoping i wasn't too late.

Jihae's pov
when we arrived at the airport , me , Jihoon and Woojin went to the departure area to check in.

our time left till our flight wasn't really long so the moment we were at the departure area , we headed to the waiting area.

i was worried about Jinyoung. what if he does something stupid? what if he hurts himself? i was so caught up with my thoughts that i didn't realise Jihoon was calling for me.

"Jihae? gwanchana? it's time to leave. they are waiting for us to get into the jet." Jihoon said. "ahh nae nae." i said getting up.

"dongsaeng ah , oppa can tell from your face that you're thinking about him. enough okay? forget about him. he is a wolf and he might hurt you. now focus on flying to LA to see our parents." Jihoon said.

"araseo oppa." i said as Jihoon held my wrists pulling me along with him to where Woojin and some guards were.

" i said as Jihoon held my wrists pulling me along with him to where Woojin and some guards were

we got into our private jet and the plane was about to take off when something climbed onto it.

me and Jihoon looked out of the window beside us and saw Jinyoung on the wing of the plane.

"how is he even on the wing?" Woojin asked. "he has some skills." Jihoon said getting up walking to the front.

Jinyoung and i made eye contact and he climbed to my window which happened to be where the wing of the plane was.

he placed his palm against the window on the outside looking at me with his eyes. i looked back and forth at his eyes and his hand.

my eyes started tearing up. i placed my hand against the window infront of his palm. i missed him. although i know he might be using me for his own purpose , deep down i know i love him.

Jihoon's pov
"what's going on?" i asked the pilot and one of them said , "it will be dangerous for us to take flight if that guy doesn't get off the wing."

"just take off. it's his problem if he dies."

the two pilots looked at me with shocked faces. "do as i say if you don't want to lose your jobs." they immediately prepared to take flight.

"oppa! hajima!" Jihae shouted. i turned back and saw her running towards me. "what are you doing here? we're about to fly! go and sit down!" i said.

"don't fly first! let me talk to Jinyoung so he can get off the plane! please! i don't want him to get hurt!" Jihae pleaded. her eyes were teary. and i couldn't bear to see her like this.

"fine , but make sure he gets off while you still stay on the plane."

——————————————————————