Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiba's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late at night and I was still crying quietly about what I was to become when I grew up: The goddess of the moon. I grabbed one of my pillows and tried to silence my crying when I noticed I was getting kind of loud. The door opened behind me and I heard footsteps of big leather boots walking towards me. I knew it was Uncle Offenderman. I lifted my head to look up at him. "Kiba, what's wrong? Another nightmare?" He asked me. I shook my head and wiped off what I could of my remaining tears. "No, I didn't have another nightmare." I said. Uncle Offender picked me up, sat on the bed, and set me on his lap. I pulled my knees up to my chest wanting to feel safe, and he placed his hand on my head, rubbing gently. Even if he creeped me out sometimes, Offenderman was my uncle, and I loved him. I placed my head on his bare chest and abs as I continued to cry.

I sobbed and sniffed again. Sitting up as best as I could on his lap, my head away from my chest. He kissed my head gently. His kiss felt calming and caring. He must really care for me. "What's wrong then child? Why are you crying?" He asked me. I needed to tell him that I heard.

"I heard you and the others talking downstairs about what was going to happen to me." I said, giving in to my sadness about what was going to happen. I snuggled into his chest and wrapped my arms around him. Uncle Offender wrapped his arm around my back and rested his lips on top of my head, whispering calming words and rubbing my back. "We where going to tell you child; But your father never found the right time." He explained to me, starting to rock gently while he held me. His touch and his company was able to calm me down. "He loves you with all his heart child. He would never want to hurt you in anyway, but he never told you yet because he was afraid if how you would respond." He said as I gave a small yawn. I was getting tired from my cries and my adventure with Kazorin today.

"Daddy said he would protect me.." I say tiredly. "And he always will Kiba." Uncle Offenderman said laying me down and kissing my forehead. I smiled and snuggled under the covers as he pulled them over me. "We will always protect you Kiba." He said rubbing my head. I was about to fall asleep when I remembered; I wanted to ask him something. "Uncle Offenderman?" I asked. "Yes, child?" He replied. "Can I have a rose to help me sleep?" I asked. Daddy says I should never take the rose from Uncle Offenderman when we first met, but it had been months now for us getting to be around one another and I wanted something that made me feel safe. He chuckled and reached into his coat, pulling out a pretty necklace with a red rose for the charm on it. "This is my version of a rose for you Kiba. If you're ever alone, and want someone to be there and guide you home, just rub the rose. I will be there in a heart beat." He said as he put the chain around my neck. I sat up to help him put it on me.

I smiled and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. I yawned again and he laid me down in bed, rubbing my ears, and kissing my forehead again.

I slept soundly that night. No bad dreams, no nightmares, just the feeling if being safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offenderman's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all where heading to bed after our chat about what was going to happen to Kiba when she got older. She was going to be the goddess of the moon and wolves, watching everything and everyone. Personally, I hoped that she would still be able to stay with us for plenty of years to come. I was walking past her door when I heard a whimper in her room. Was she having another nightmare? I opened the door to see Kiba, with her head buried in her pillow, and I heard small sniffles and sobs from her. I stepped in and she lifted her head. "Kiba, what's wrong? Another nightmare?" I asked. She shook her head and wiped off her tears. "No, I didn't have another nightmare." She said. Feeling my instincts for protecting her taking over, I picked Kiba up, sat on the bed, and sat her on my lap. She pulled her knees up to her chest and I placed my hand on her head, rubbing gently. Kiba placed her head on my bare chest as more tears came down her face and touched my skin. She was so fragile and scared, we all needed to protect her as best as we could. Kiba was our life now, our everything.

Kiba sniffed again and sat up as best as she could on my lap, head away from my chest. I kissed her head gently. "What's wrong then child? Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"I heard you and the others talking downstairs about what was going to happen to me." She said crying again. Damn it, she knew now about what was going to happen. But I don't think she knew completely about this. She snuggled into my chest and wrapped her arms around me. I was feeling so protective for her instead of just talking to her. This must be the life of all new uncles out in the world. I wrapped one of my arms around Kiba's back and rested my lips on top of her head, whispering calming words and rubbing her back gently. Slender was in his room by now, as where the others. I continued to rub her back. "We where going to tell you child; But your father never found the right time." I explained to her, starting to rock gently back and forth. If this doesn't calm her down, I don't know what will. Slenderman loved Kiba, and wanted to do everything that he could for her to be safe. "He loves you with all his heart child. He would never want to hurt you in anyway, but he never told you yet because he was afraid if how you would respond." I said as Kiba gave a small yawn. She mustn't be getting tired from crying and her swimming adventure with Toby and Splendor.

"Daddy said he would protect me.." She said, tiredness in her voice. I smiled slightly. "And he always will Kiba." I said laying her down and kissing her forehead. She smiled and snuggled under the covers as I pulled them over her. "We will always protect you Kiba." I said rubbing my head. I sat next to her, smiling and continuing to rub her head to help out her to sleep. "Uncle Offenderman?" She asked me suddenly. "Yes, child?" I replied. "Can I have a rose to help me sleep?" She asked. Kiba wanted a rose? Why would she... Oh now I know why. She wanted to feel safe, protected, and loved by me. I chuckled and reached into my trench coat, pulling out a pretty necklace with a red rose for the charm on it. It wasn't the rose she wanted, but this necklace was meant for the one person that I needed to protect. Each woman I gave it too, I loved with my heart. Kiba was my niece, and an exception for having it. "This is my version of a rose for you Kiba. If you're ever alone, and want someone to be there and guide you home, just rub the rose. I will be there in a heart beat." I said putting the chain around her neck. She sat up to help me put it on her.

She smiled and hugged me tightly around my neck, and I hugged her back. Kiba yawned again and I knew she needed to sleep. I laid her down in bed, rubbing her ears, and kissing her forehead again. Like I said, she was our everything now, and even I needed to protect her from anyone or anything that would want to do her harm. Once she fell asleep, I walked out of her room, and into mine. I took my hat and coat off as well as my boots. Laying down in bed myself, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I'm very very sorry that this chapter is so short. I wanted to create a chapter with Offenderman and Kiba together but I couldn't think of what I could do for the cool story to it.

I'm sorry again for making it short.

I shall make the rest if the chapters longer once I create them.

Hope you enjoyed.