Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiba's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wiggled and tossed and turned in my sleep while I laid on the bed. I must have fallen asleep in the cave last night and Daddy took me home. I opened my eyes, to that I'm facing Daddy. Still sleeping. His arms wrapped tight around my waist and back, keeping me close to him and keeping me warm. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist as best as I could, I was still tiny compared to him. Daddy moved slightly and I heard a chuckle come from him. "Good morning Kiba." He said still sounding a little sleepy. I was still tired too. "Morning Daddy." I yawned, opening my big mouth and trying to keep my eyes open.

He smiled and hugged me tight, pulling my body up a bit to his head so I wouldn't get my face crushed on his chest. I hugged him back, and nuzzled my head under his neck, keeping my ears down so they didn't bug him. Daddy kissed my head and sighed. "I'm so sorry Kiba. If I had known those college students were out in the woods, I would have come to save you instead of Jeff doing it." He said sounding, genuinely upset or disappointed in himself. Feeling upset that he felt that way, I hugged him tight, and moved my tail over my hip to his leg. "It's ok Daddy. I forgive you." I say.

An hour had passed of me and Daddy, just laying in his big, soft, warm bed. I was still in a warm embrace in Daddy's arms. The sunlight was beginning to come into the room. I almost fell asleep again, when I heard Daddy chuckling. "Come on Kiba, time to get up." Daddy said trying to get me out of the bed. He patted my back, rubbed my head, and was even trying to pry my arms off of him. I didn't let go, for a second. "No. I'm to comfortable." I protested, crawling back under the blankets and curling into a ball. Usually I'm not this stubborn, but I just wanted to play and forget about the storm. Plus I really was very comfy. Daddy laughed again and kept poking my sides. I forgot, I'm ticklish.

I squirmed under the blanket to try and make him stop, but alas, it didn't work. He kept poking me with his long fingers as I tried not to laugh and tried to get him to stop. "Nope. Ha ha. No no ha no no. Ha ha ha." I laughed and giggled as he continued to poke and tickle me. "Come on, you gotta get up." He said. I could tell by the sound of his voice, he was smirking, and laughing a little. I was laughing like crazy and squirming like mad under the covers. "Ok ok ok ok." I said as I moved to the edge of the bed and almost fell off. Daddy caught me before I could hit the floor. I laughed as he pulled me up and set me on his lap. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I never want to leave him, or my family. They are all I have.

Later that day, I walked to the lake again. The ground was all wet from the rain last night. Even the rocks where wet, even a little slippery. I stayed clear of the large rocks, and just stayed in the small rocks at the sides of the lake. I promised that I wouldn't wear my hat today, and Shadow promised the same thing. So, I let my hair hang down, and wore clothes that didn't cover our tails. "Kiba!" I heard. I turned around to see Shadow running for me. "Shadow!" I smiled and ran for him. We hugged each other and spun around.

Shadow and I spent the rest of the day talking about, our ears, tails, and what we might look like as adults when we learn how to change into our wolf selves. Hours went by as we talked, walked along the rocks, swam for a bit, and watching as the sky went from blue, to yellow and pink, to finally a dark blue with the first star showing. I closed my eyes and smiled. Shadow chuckled. "What are you wishing for?" He asked. "I can't tell you. Then it won't come true." I smirked, and he playfully pushed me on my back, and he lay next to me. "Please tell me?" He said looking at me with his dark ocean blue eyes. I sighed. "I wished that we could be friends forever." I smiled, and he smiled back at the sound if it. "I would like that." We both left after that. But I was happy to know that I now had a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Short) Shadow's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiba had just wished that we would be friends forever. And there was nothing that I wanted more, she was my best friend, but something inside my heart told me that, she may be more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slenderman's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slept with Kiba all night. Kiba was so terrified by the storm, I couldn't leave her. Kiba was squirming and whimpering in her sleep while she lay on the bed, and in my arms. I pulled her closer to me and she calmed down. I fell asleep again. I felt the small arms of my daughter going around my body to hug me. Kiba was still tiny compared to myself. I moved slightly and chuckled as she tried to wrap her arms completely around my body. I looked down at her and smiled. "Good morning Kiba." I said still sounding tired. Kiba still looked tired too. "Morning Daddy." She yawned, opening her mouth and trying to keep her eyes open.

I smiled and hugged her tight, pulling her up a bit to my head so she wouldn't get her small face crushed on my chest. Kiba hugged me back, nuzzling her head under my neck, keeping her ears low so they didn't bother me. I kissed her head and sighed. I felt so stupid for not saving her from those students tossing her back and forth. "I'm so sorry Kiba." I began, closing my eyes and holding her close. "If I had known those college students were out in the woods, I would have come to save you instead of Jeff doing it." I said. I was a terrible father - leaving her outside all by herself at such a young age. Kiba whimpered a little and hugged me tight, and moved her tail over her hip to my leg. "It's ok Daddy. I forgive you." She said. I smiled and continued to hold her.

An hour had passed of the two of us laying in my big, soft, warm bed. I still kept Kiba in a warm embrace in my arms. The sunlight was beginning to come into the room. It was calming and comforting that, Kiba almost fell asleep again. I chuckled. "Come on Kiba, time to get up." I said trying to get her out of the bed. Patting her back, rubbing her head, and even trying to pry her arms off of my sides. She wouldn't let go, for a second. "No. I'm to comfortable." Kiba protested, crawling back under the blankets and curling into a ball. Usually she is not this stubborn, but I think she just wanted to annoy me. I laughed again and kept poking her sides. I heard her squeak as I did so. Oh..... She's ticklish?

She squirmed under the blanket to try and make me stop, but alas, it didn't work. I kept poking her sides, belly, neck, and her feet, with my long slender fingers as she tried not to laugh and continued to try and get me to stop. "Nope. Ha ha. No no ha no no. Ha ha ha." Kiba laughed and giggled as I continued to poke and tickle her. "Come on, you gotta get up." I said smirking and laughing a little while she squirmed and tried to get away. Kiba was laughing like crazy and squirming like mad under the covers. "Ok ok ok ok." She said moving to the edge of the bed and almost falling off. I caught her before she could hit the floor. She laughed as I pulled her up and set her on my lap. She hugged me and I hugged her back. A feeling of happiness filled my heart as I held her close. I would never want her to leave this world, or me. She is my daughter, and possibly; the only one not afraid of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOOOO SHOOOOORT!!!!!

I wanted to make a chapter that had a very touching moment with Slender and Kiba because, let's face it they are so cute :3

I really want to thank all of you reading this story because it means a whole lot to me, and the only way I can show it is by writing more and more of this story.

I will make the next chapters longer. *holds out pinky finger* I pinky promise.

❤️ U all 😘