Chapter 19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiba's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran downstairs, carful not to wake anyone up and headed outside. Shadow was waiting for me. "Shadow what are you doing here? If dad sees you he'll kill you!" I warned him. "I know Kiba, but I have an idea: you and me, living in the cave together and having a life together." He said. A life together? I was confused. Then the one thing I never thought would happen in my life, happened right in front of me. Shadow, on one knee, holding out a box with a ring, and looking up at me. "Kiba, I love you so much. I would protect you, die for you, and anything you wanted in order for me to be with you. Will you be mine? Will you marry me?" He asked. My heart raced, I was so nervous, but, I smiled and nodded. "Yes Shadow I will!" I said loud enough for him to hear but not to wake anyone up. We both hugged and kissed our lips together. Sealing the deal.

Shadow and I lived with each other now. We where married, living a happy life, and enjoying each other. Our den was the cave by the lake. The one I hid in during the storms if I was outside, and the one where Shadow and I had our first kiss. Shadow lived there all day, keeping it clean and doing all the chores while I was living with my Dad and the others. But at night, he would come by the house, wait for me outside, and we would go to our den together. We had been living like this for a few months now, and I have a little surprise for Shadow when he gets back from his late night hunting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I was done talking with Trenderman in my den, he gave me an idea of what I wanted to do with Kiba when I finished everything here. Later I was standing at the side of her house, and wondering what she would think of my question I would ask. I picked up a pebble and tossed it to her window, making the clank noise that would get her attention. She ran down to the front door, and over to me. "Shadow what are you doing here? If dad sees you he'll kill you!" Kiba warned me. "I know Kiba, but I have an idea: you and me, living in the cave together and having a life together." I said. I wanted Kiba to be with me forever. I saw she was confused. Knowing that she might not know what I was saying, I got down on one knee, holding out a box with a ring, and looking up at her. "Kiba, I love you so much. I would protect you, die for you, and anything you wanted in order for me to be with you. Will you be mine? Will you marry me?" I asked, blushing a little. I could see the nervousness behind her eyes, but she smiled. "Yes Shadow I will!" She said loud enough for me to hear her excitement, but not to wake anyone up. We both hugged and kissed our lips together. Sealing the deal for us to be a permanent couple.

Kiba and I lived with each other now. We where married, living a happy life, and enjoying each other. Our den was the cave by the lake. The one she hid inside during the storm and had our first kiss. I would live there during the day, keeping it clean, and making sure that everything was perfect, while Kiba was living with her Dad and the others. But at night, I would come by the house, wait for her outside, and we would go to our den together. We had been living like this for some time now, and I have a feeling that I might get a surprise when I get home from late night hunting. Kiba always had a surprise for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that this chapter was so short, I couldn't think of anything else to write here.
I hope you all enjoyed the story and I will be updating soon.