Chapter 18

WARNING: graphic killing ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zalgo's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had been wandering the world and Slender's woods for years, waiting for the one who would become the moon spirit. And now I have found her. But the problem is that she is guarded by Slenderman and his three brothers. The only way I can get to her is to stay in my disguise as Dark, the wolf tribe leader who lost his life when I killed his mate. I knew that they had three kids, and the youngest was a girl, so she would have been the next moon spirit, so it would have been easier to kill her and destroy the moon so I could take this world for my own. I still remember the day I became Dark.

~12 years ago~

I was limping away from a fight between me and Tsukiakari; she was strong, fast, and too much for me to handle when she changed into her wolf self. I was in desperate need of some type of medical care. Leaning on one of the trees, holding my bleeding side as the red black liquid oozed out of my body. I was almost certain that I would die. Everyone and everything in the world would benefit with me being gone. I needed a body to live in or die in Slenderman's god-forsaken-woods. Then, out of nowhere, I heard people talking in the distance. I looked over the branches if the bushes to get a better look of who was near. I saw men with different wolf ears colored the same as their hair and tails. The wolf tribe! Perfect. I hid in the shadows and looked into the minds of each of the males. The one who struck a chord with me, was the leader. Tall, strong, head-strong, and black ears, hair, and tail.

"Dark, do you think Shade will be alright watching Cinder and Shadow by himself while we go hunting?" The female next to him asked. Dark, even his name is perfect for me. He turned to the female. "Of corse my dear mate, Moon. He is a strong young male, he will be alright." Dark replied to Moon. She had light ash colored hair, ears and tail. Just the name she had made my blood boil with rage. I needed to kill them all, and save Dark for last. They all parted and some of them turned into their wolf selves. It was either kill them now in a group, or one at a time. It's more fun in a group.

"Sir! Behind you!" One of the white wolves said as he jumped at me, teeth bared and claws out. I sunk my dagger like fingers into his stomach and ripped him open, sending his guts and blood all around. I grinned as the others turned into wolves and started to jump me. One by one, they jumped at me, biting my wounds on my body if they had the chance, before I ripped them off and cut open their throats or sides; letting the blood spill, and better my goal of killing the alpha male and taking his body as mine so that I may heal. I finally killed the last member of the tribe, and all who where left where Dark and Moon. Moon first.

They both stood their ground as wolves. Tails raised, ears folded back, and fur raised to make them seem bigger as they both growled, showing their teeth to me. I just grinned and showed my teeth as they both jumped to me. They put up a better fight than the other members of the tribe did, it was harder to get them off of myself. Moon was biting at my shoulders, and Dark was biting at my legs, hoping to bring me down. She then bit down on my face, making me yowl as I sunk my claws into her shoulder and to the ground. "NO!!!" Dark yelled and shoved me off as she was still fighting for air. This was my chance to take what was mine! Dark jumped at me, bit me, clawed at me, and even got me to the ground, pinned. He looked down at me and I growled, slicing his stomach open, and entering myself inside. Dark died as I cut him, but I was still alive, and now the one in control of his body.

I turned back into his human form, knowing that my red eyes would give me away in his wolf form.

Later, I was back at his camp, receiving the medical treatment I needed. I looked over at the main den that had three kids inside. Two boys, and a little baby girl. She would be the next moon spirit. And I would kill her once she turned eighteen.

~present~

I learned that Cinder wouldn't be the moon spirit, but I know now that it would be the child that lives with Slender. And I will kill her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been years since Dark died, and the members of the tribe where killed. I knew who it was that killed them: Zalgo. And he was going to kill Slenderman's daughter. But even I know that Kiba will become the moon. I will help protect you Kiba. You won't be alone in your fight that is to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

Hey guys I'm sorry I took so long for writing and posting this chapter. I needed to do some stuff for school and all that crap, you know how it goes.

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed, comment, vote, read again, and let me know what you all thought.

Hope you all enjoyed. ^_^