Chapter 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slenderman's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For months now, Kiba had been taking long walks in the woods. I had hoped that whatever she was doing, it was not something she would soon regret. She had turned seventeen almost a year ago, and in just two more weeks, she would turn eighteen. I had been in my study all day, not even bothering to patrol the forest with anyone. I just couldn't accept that Kiba has been growing up too fast. A knock at my door, and it opening. It was Trender. I looked up and he walked over and sat on a chair in front of me. I closed my eyes, and looked away, not wanting to talk. He sighed and placed his had on my shoulder. "Slender, I know it's hard to have Kiba grow up so fast." He said. "But like I said when she was younger, we're a family and we stick together. Offender, Splendor, and I will help you no matter what." Trender finished. I opened my eyes and smiled in gratitude for my younger siblings willing to stay with me since I first took Kiba in. He was right, families stick together, and they would always stay with me to help protect our home and our family.

Later, I was reading one of the books in the library. A small fire in the fireplace, a warm cup of coffee sitting on the desk, and not a sound to be heard, for a moment. I heard the main doors opening and then closing again. I set my book down and walked into the living room to see who had returned. Much to my surprise, it was Kiba, returning early. "I thought you where going on and extra long walk today." I said, puzzled at why she would be here so soon. Normally when she came back home it was at sunset, but why mid-afternoon? "I thought I would come back and work on some things today. Maybe go say hi to the others at the pasta house." Kiba said, nervousness hidden in her voice. I was able to see her nervousness, but nodded to her response. She walked upstairs after that. What was going on? Where was she going? And was she seeing this Shadow again? I wondered.

I headed outside in my pasta form to see who was around, and see where Kiba had been going for her walks.

Looking around, and walking further away from the house, I noticed that the feeling of Kiba coming to this clearing was frequent. It took me a few moments, but I realized that this is where my brothers and I learned that this was the camp where we learned Kiba was going to be the moon spirit.

"Why would she be coming here?"

"To train." I heard behind me. I turned around to see the old woman that my brothers and I met when we first came here. Kiba, training? But for what? I wondered. "Why would Kiba be training? And with what? I don't see why she needs to train." I said to the woman. She looked up at me and I saw a flash of wisdom in her eyes. She also smiled at me. "Follow me Slenderman. I will tell you all that I know." The woman said, turning towards the cave with the paintings of the wolf tribe and many more.

While I was staring at the walls, I noticed a wall full of swords, spears, daggers, and shields. The woman looked at me. "These are the weapons used by the wolf tribe when they train for battle, and the ones I have used to train Kiba for a coming battle: The battle between light and dark." She announced. Looking back at all the weapons, I saw the blood stains of all the battles that they where used in, as well as some fresh ones that couldn't be more than a few months old. "This is Kiba's blood..." I whispered. The woman nodded. "Yes it is. Kiba wasn't use to having a sword in hand at first, but over time she was getting better, and cut less often." I was stunned and shocked to hear that my daughter was using these without my knowing. Then I remembered, the battle. "Who will be fighting to determine the winner of light or darkness?" I asked.

"The ones who will fight will be that of the tribe who follows the moon, against the tribe who is lead by the one who is all darkness; some call him the ruler of darkness, but I know that you all call him, Zalgo." She said, having hatred on her voice for that name it sounded. I could understand why. Zalgo verses Kiba, the tribe that follows the moon, the tribe that follows darkness. I could only come up with everyone at the pasta house and my brothers to fight with Kiba. I turned to the woman and thanked her for showing me what will happen.

I rushed as fast as I could to the pasta house to let everyone know what will happen, I'm assuming soon.

Later at the pasta house, everyone was training hard for battle. Masky, Hoodie, and Ticci Toby where training together in the back for the battle; Jeff, EJ, LJ, and Smile where training in the front; Jane, BEN, and Sally I sent to find Dr. Smiley with orders to come to the woods with any medical supplies to help heal anyone that would be injured in the battle.

I was training with Offenderman and Splendorman back at the mansion, Trenderman was designing battle clothes that we all would use, and Kiba said she went on her walk to go train for herself. I couldn't tell her that we knew about what would happen yet, she would be devastated if she found out that I knew, or if anyone else knew about what she was training for. "Slenderman, you called me?" Dr. Smiley said walking into the yard. "Good you're hear." I said walking over to him. "I need to talk to you in the study." I said motioning for him to follow and for my brothers to continue training.

~later~

"So you will need to have me present when the battle is over? I see." Smiley said leaning back in the chair and putting his laced hands under his chin. "That being said Doctor, the battle will happen soon. But I'm not quite sure when. All I know is the woman in the cave told me that when the battle will start, is when the moon turns blood red, and Zalgo will show himself to the moon by the lake." I told him, looking out my window and seeing the position of the third quarter moon in the sky. Just the thought of the blood that might be shed at the battle haunted my mind. "I will be sure to get ready for a large amount of patients then. But if there are going to be many injured patients, I will need some assistances." He told me. "My brother Trenderman isn't much of a fighter, and Sally is still too young to be in a battle this large. You may have them help you." I replied to him. He nodded to me then stood up from his chair. "I will get the supplies that I need then and find a place by the lake to house all of my future patients." He said adjusting his white doctors coat and turning back to me. I nodded my thanks and a farewell to him for now. He nodded back, and left.

It was the middle of the night now, everyone in the house was asleep except for me. I stayed seated on the porch, staring into my woods. Waiting, knowing, that somewhere, Zalgo was training his followers for the upcoming battle. Everyone in the Creepypasta house would be ready for him, as will I and my family. We will not give in to darkness, without a fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry that it took so long to publish this chapter everyone. I have been so busy with school and family business that I couldn't write as fast as I wanted to.

But anyway, here's chapter 22 everyone! I hope you all enjoyed reading and me adding in Dr. Smiley in there for the next few chapters.

See you all soon and I will add Chapter 23 as soon as I can.