Chapter 7

Quick A/N: I just wanted to let everyone know *Spoiler alert!!* that I will have Kiba be with Splendor and introduce her to other pastas here.

I think Slendy needed a break from my writing.

Enjoy the read

^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiba's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kiba's nightmare~

"No!! Please don't hurt me!!" I yell as I'm running deeper into the woods hoping to find Daddy, Uncle Offenderman, Uncle Trenderman, Uncle Splendorman, Masky, or even Hoodie. I looked behind me to get a look of what was chasing me. The monster was big, black, and had blood piercing red eyes. It wasn't Hoodie though, because his eyes where a darker red, and a round shape instead of a narrow bright red.

A deep dark laughing was heard around me while I ran. He was laughing at me while chasing me.

I tripped and fell to the forest floor with a large thud. Looking around, I saw Daddy in the distance, holding out his hand for me to take. I ran over to him. He pulled me into a hug and I looked up to see his face: there wasn't one though. Just the blank expression that he gave to anyone before killing them.

I screamed and tried to run....

~End~

I jolted awake and started to cry into my pillow. That was another nightmare that I had for the week, and it was the same one. Me being chased, looking around for anyone I knew, finding Daddy waiting for me, then falling into darkness. Daddy was always taking care of me, but for some reason he was so secretive recently about what happened when he left me with Masky and Hoodie for the first time. After a while I had stopped crying, and it was only small sniffs I heard around my room. I needed someone to be with me and be there for me.

I walked out of my room and down the halls, past Uncle Offender's room and Uncle Trender's room. Stopping at Daddy's door, I hesitated to knock. He might be asleep by now and I didn't want to wake him up. And I didn't want to tell him about my nightmare, he'd be hurt. I walked to Uncle Splendorman's room, and knocked at the door. There wasn't a response, so I opened the door quietly and looked inside. "Uncle Splendor..." I whispered. I hoped that he was still awake so I could get some comfort from him. Uncle Splendorman stood up from his bed and walked over to me. He bent down and looked me, a sad and worried look was on his face when he saw me. "What's wrong Kiba? Did you have a bad dream again?" He asked me, his brown eyes showing sympathy for me. I nodded and hugged his neck. He hugged me back and stood up, taking my body in his arms and holding me, rubbing my back as he did.

"It's ok sweetie, I'm right here." He said in a calm voice. I was glad he was still awake. "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" He asked pulling his head back so he could look at me. Looking up at him, I felt my drying tears on my cheeks, as well as another one coming down my face. He wiped off my tears and I bent my ears down, nodded, and wrapped my arms around his neck again, hugging him. I heard him chuckle while he held me. Walking to the bed, Uncle Splendorman laid me down on one end of the bed under the blankets, he came in as well. I wiggled over closer to him and he pulled me into his chest. Splendor kissed my head as I listened to his heart beating and his gentle humming while he held me close to him. I fell asleep while I listened to his humming.

When I woke up the next morning I was in my bed. I think Uncle Splendy brought me back to my bed when he woke up. I got out of bed and walked down into the living room with one of my other toys that Uncle Trenderman had bought me before I got my ears and tail. It was a teddy bear, I named him Charlie.