Chapter 10

I sit on my bed, and feel nothing. I mean, I like Harry but, just because we kissed a couple times doesn't mean it's serious. The thing that pisses me off is that he led me on and used me to cheat on his girlfriend. Horny bastard. The door flies open and the man of the hour walks in. I scoff and turn away from him. He starts to say he's sorry but I put my iPod on to drown him out. After a minute he yanks out an earphone. "It's not real!" He shouts, frustrated. This gets my attention. "What isn't?" I ask. "Emma and I. Or Hamma. Or whatever. Management forced us to for publicity," I look into his eyes and know he's not lying. "Really?" I ask, believing him. "Of course. I don't like her," he takes my hand. "I like you," he says. I smile widely and lean over and give him a slow kiss. He seems surprised and doesn't react at first, then something clicks inside him and his mouth moves against mine. After a few moments I pull back. "I like you too."

I skip through the house, on cloud nine. I don't know why I'm being so juvenile, but whenever I try to be serious, a smile finds it's way to my lips. One word fills my head. Harry. I stroll into the kitchen, humming Isn't She Lovely. Louis sits at the island smirking at me. "Someone's happy," he says. I simply shrug my shoulders, pouring a glass of water. "Could this have something to do with a certain curly headed cat loving pervert?" "Maaaaayyybbbeee...." I stretch out the word before running out of the kitchen. I hear Louis laugh and yell "OUHHH! PAIGE HAS GOT A BOYFRIEND!" I giggle and turn the corner.

"SHE WHAT?!" Niall screams in front of me, hands on his hips. Guess he sobered up. Niall and I sit on the couch. "I guess you don't remember anything from last night?..." I ask. "Not really...why, what happened?" He replys calmly. "Well....I like Harry...and Harry likes me. Nothing got out of hand, he just kissed me. I swear I didn't do anything, Nialler," I say quickly. I suck in a breath, awaiting his response. He sighs loudly. "I'm not not going to say I like what's going in between you two. Because I don't. But I guess you're old enough now..." My face lights up. "Does he make you happy?"

 "Yes,"

 "Do you make him happy?"

 "I sure hope so..." He sighs heavily. "Fine." I squeal and jump into his arms. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He wraps his arms around me. This is how it should be.

 Sorry for the short chapter!