Chapter 14

Harry and I sit, snuggled in my bed, watching tv. He flicks through the channels while I play with his curls. He's smiling, watching the colours of the different channels flick and change while I tangle my fingers in his hair. He stops at a channel and frowns. I look over.

 "Celebrity favourite Hamma showed their love today by swapping spit on national television! A pretty long one, too! What does this mean for the star-struck couple? Stay tuned." A clip of their kiss shows on the screen. No, not their kiss, their makeout session. Harry's eyes widen as the reporter comes back to the screen. “Hamma has become the IT couple, but fans aren't all amazed by these two. Twitter members are very diverse in their opinions towards Hamma. @Trinityboo wrote 'Hamma is amazing. I love you both. Stay together forever. #Fellinlove', so there's a fan who supports them but there are several comments that are on the negative side. For example, @Stylesfuture_Love wrote 'Hamma is so fake it's obvious. Harry deserves someone better than her. Who makes out on national television and you could so tell he was pulling away #EndHamma'. That is all for now. We'll be back with the latest news on Brangelina and The Wanted, Single or traken? Stay Tuned.”

 "Did we really look like that?" He says softly. I give a small nod. He quickly shuts off the TV and crashes his lips into mine. I'm confused but I kiss back. He lies me down, and he's on top of me now. He pulls away and lays on the bed, cocooning me on his arms. I find myself quickly drifting off. All I here before falling asleep is Harry singing One Thing quietly in my ear.

 I wake up with Harry on the other side of the bed, snoring loudly. I laugh and slip out of the room. And run into the bathroom. I fill up a Cup of water from the tap. I come back, and ever so carefully, dump it all over his face. He shoots up, sputtering, blinking repeatedly to get the water out of his eyes. He yells profanity and I'm standing there, clutching my sides from laughing so hard. He gives me an angry expression and grabs my waist, throwing me over his shoulder.

I scream and hit his back, and I see him raking me to the backyard. This will not be good. On the way we pass Lou sitting in the living room but Harry doesn't stop. “Lou HELP ME!” Louis just looked at us and laughed. He is so in trouble for that later, I'm so gonna get him.

 Harry runs over to the pool and chucks me into it. I let out a scream before I feel the water engulf me. I float up to the surface and I see Harry jump in too. "What the fuck was that for?!" I ask when he surfaces. "I wanted to be able to tell the boys I got you wet," he says with a wink. "You perverted little boy," I say. I turn around to get out of the pool when he whirls me around to face him. He kisses me for a long time and I kiss him back.

 We swim around in the pool for awhile without any word. “Hey, can we get out now, I'm cold?” I asked. He picked me up and kissed me, holding me tight to his chest to keep me warm. When he pulls away he says "Okay, now we can get out.” I smile as he helps me out and we walk to the door.