Chapter 17

I wake up in bed with Niall, my head snuggled into his chest. I drag myself up to his ear and sing,

"It's time to get up, in the morning," his eyes flutter open and he smiles down me. "G'morning, Paige. Guess where we're going today?" He says, sitting up.

"Where?" I ask curiously. Louis bursts through the door and yells "BOWLING!" I laugh at Louis' eavesdropping and his randomness.

"Sounds like fun!" I say enthusiastically. I kiss Niall on the cheek before trotting over to my room across the hall. I change into a pink long-sleeved shirt that ends at about my bellybutton and a pair of tight blue jeans. I walk downstairs to find all the boys already eating at the island. I pour myself a bowl of cereal and sit beside Harry. He pulls my stool closer to him and I giggle. I chomp on my cereal happily and even in the kitchen, Harry's hand finds it's spot on my thigh. We eat and head to the car. Niall sits with me again, and we're driving when I get a text.

 To: Paige Horan

 From: HarryStyles

When do we get to switch back spots?

I laugh and look at him, giving me a cheeky grin.

To: HarryStyles

From: Paige Horan

Whenever you want?;)

"STOP THE CAR!" Harry screams I burst out into a laughing fit. The boys look at us oddly.

"Alright then....we're here..." Louis says, giving me a look that tells me he questions my sanity. We pile out and as we're walking Harry grabs my hand. I jerk back.

"No," I tell him.

"What? Why not?"

"Hamma..." I say. He sighs frustrated and stops walking, and everyone else goes inside. He starts to quietly rant.

"I'm so sick of Hamma! I can't keep doing it! This stupid fake girlfriend is preventing me from holding my real girlfriend's hand-"

"I'm your girlfriend?" I interrupt smiling. Did he just call me his girlfriend? Did he just say we're dating? He gives me a confused look.

"Well of course you are...what did you think we were?" Now he looks hurt. Oh no, I just can't say the right thing can I?

 "Well I was hoping we were....but I was waiting for you to say it..." I look at the ground and blush. Hewraps his arms around me before linking my arm in his and walking me to the door. All the boys are getting their shoes on. I ask for 8s and sit down to tie them up. I look over to see Zayn is separated from all the guys. He's sitting down, throwing the laces together, trying to tie them, but he fails to. I walk over to him, get on my knees, and tie the for him. He gives a grateful smile.

"Thanks. I do know how to tie them, it's just it never stays-"

"I know. It's alright. You don't have to explain anything to me," I say kindly. He smiles and we divide the teams. My team is Niall, Harry and I. I can tell we're going to kick ass.

Our team is up first and just my luck, I'm up first. I was never really good at bowling. I slowly walk up to the lane. I stand here a couple seconds, unsure. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me, and someone's hand on mine. Harry's curls tickle my cheek.

"Do it like this," he whispers in my ear, sending shivers through my body. He brings my hand backward with his, swings it and lets go. All the pins get knocked down. He whispers in my ear, "Strike."

 A/N : sorry this chapter is kind of a filler. Don't Hate me I'm sorry but next chapter going up tonight or tomorrow so you don't have to wait long my loyal fans.