Chapter 6

We walk out of the mall, I am clinging to Harry and Niall's shirts. The paps scream at us.

"Who is that lady?"

 "Miss, do you fancy any of the lads?"

 "Niall, is that your girlfriend?" Niall rolls his eyes, "That's my sister, retard," he says. We pile into the car and stick to the same seating. Harry squishes beside me, and I can't keep it in. "Harry, what was with you grabbing my hand?" Louis begins to scream random things in the front so Niall can't hear our conversation. "I don't know, I guess I just thought you were quite scared of the fans and whatnot, so it was just...reassurance," he says shyly. Louis starts screaming facts about dogs now. Niall is laughing along. "Oh...alright," I say quietly. I can tell Liam and Zayn are listening. I yawn and realize how tired I am. I snuggle down in my seat and lean my head on Harry's chest. He puts his arm along the back of the seat to let me sleep. I hear harry whisper goodnight before I doze off.

 I feel someone tapping my shoulder. "Paige," a deep voice whispers in my ear, sending shivers through me. "Paige, we're here," I look up to see his green eyes, staring down at me. I realize I'm sleeping on his lap. Embarrassed I fall out of the seat. "Whaa-!"

 All the boys laugh at me. I start laughing too, lying on the floor of the car. Harry holds out his hand and I take it, but at the last minute pull him down with me. Now he's on top of me, and we can't stop laughing. I expect Niall to throw a fit since Harry is on top of me, but he's laughing just as hard as the others. The rest of them go inside. Harry looks down at me.

 "I like your eyes," he whispers. I can feel the heat rush into my cheeks. "Thanks, they're the same as my brother's," I say, purposely killing the mood. He looks at me and opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. He steps off of me and pulls me up, feeling embarrassed. We walk up the huge driveway, joking and laughing. I sit in my pyjamas on the couch, watching The Vow with the boys. Halfway through, Niall stands up and yawns. "I'm absolutely exhausted, I’m heading to bed now," he says. We all say goodnight and he kisses me on the cheek before retreating upstairs. A couple minutes later, Louis, Liam and Zayn get mischievous grins on their faces and look at each other. Oh god, what were they planning? Without a word, they all get up and run upstairs, leaving me and Harry. He looks at me and shrugs, just as confused as I am. We sit on opposite sides of the couch. "Well don't be shy, come over then," I say, motioning him to sit with me. He scooches over right beside me and I lean my head on his shoulder. "This movie is so sappy," I say, munching on popcorn. He chuckles. "Yea, kinda. But wouldn't you like it if the guy you lived was as sweet as him?" He asks, pointing to Channing Tatum. "Yea," I say, "especially if it were him," I say, waggling my eyebrows. He laughs and puts his arm along the back of the couch. "Harry?" I ask, looking up at him. "Hmm?" He asks, looking from the tv down to me. "Thank you, for being my friend," I say softly, my eyes drooping down. "No problem," he says, kissing the top of my head. That's the last thing I remember before I fall asleep.

 *I am walking down the aisle in a long, white dress, holding a bouquet of white roses. Up ahead I see him at the alter, waiting for me. Expect I can't make out his face. It's blurry, and I can't tell who he is. I get to the alter and he stands in front of me. He is just a blob of colour, and I can't recognize him. The priest says "Speak now or forever hold your peace," Someone in the audience stands up and yells "I object!" It's Niall. "She can't marry him!" I look back to the man I an supposed to marry and his face comes into focus. It's Harry.*

 I sit up breathing heavily, a cold sweat trickled on my forehead. I seem to be in my bed. Harry must've carried me up here. What a sweetheart. I jump in the shower and change into a thin blue short sleeved shirt and black shorts. I walk downstairs and the boys are sitting on the couch, eating cereal. Harry smiles at me. "G'morning, love," he says with a mouthful of cereal. I blush and look away. I can't stand to face him after that dream.