Chapter 11

*Harry's POV*

I see Niall walking down the hall, probably going to his room. Now. While he's walking by I drag him into my room. He squeals like a little girl. "Shh! We need to talk," I say quietly. "And you had to drag me?" He asks, rubbing him arm. I roll my eyes. "It's about Paige. I want to show her how much she means to me. But I need your help," I say. He stiffens at her name, but nods his head. "Alright. What do I need to do?"

*Paige's POV*

I stand in the kitchen. It's about 5pm. I'm about to open the fridge door when a black rag slips over my eyes and a gag bounds my mouth. "WHAT THE HELL?" I scream into the gag. I feel myself being carried somewhere. What is happening? I kick and try to scream but with no success. After a few minutes I am sat down on what feels like a stool. I rip off the blindfold and the gag and realize I'm on the beach, sitting on a stool. There's no one else in sight. What the fuck? Then I hear a guitar softly start to play. I look over and Niall sits on a chair, strumming chords. I recognize the song immediately. I see Harry walking down the beach towards me, wearing a beige t-shirt and a pair of 3/4 pants. He arrives at me and begins to sing the Jason Mraz song while starring into me.

"Well you've done done me and you bet I felt it, I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted. I fell right through the cracks, and now I'm trying to get back.Before the cool done run out, I'll be giving it my bestest. Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention. I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some. I won't hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait, I'm yours," As he sings he walks around my stool and when he faces me again he's holding a rose. He hands it to me. I giggle and smell it. "It cannot wait, I'm yours," He looks at me. "The question is, are you mine?" He says, taking my hand and standing me up. "I always have been."