Chapter 20

I wake up beaming, excited, and terrified. Today is the interview and Harry is going to announce our relationship. I roll over expecting to see Harry but he's already up. I take the chance to get dressed and fix my hair. I decide to wear my cute violet romper with the zebra belt. I put on a little makeup and strapped up my sandals.

I strolled downstairs to find the boys sitting on the couch, whispering to each other. The girls were no where in sight and I wasn't sure what was going on.

“Hey guys! What's up?” I asked casually.

“Hey gorgeous! We're just talking about the interview later. I told them what I'm doing but the girls don't know yet. They're out shopping. They were going to ask you to go with them but they didn't want to wake you up.” Harry replied.

“Oh, okay, well I'll just have to stay with you guys then.” I said as I sauntered over to the couch. I decided against sitting in the empty seat and opted for Harry's lap. He was slightly surprised at first but then smiled and kissed me on the cheek. Immediately I felt the blush creep into my cheeks, especially since Niall was sitting across from us and was now glaring at Harry in a 'Don't try anything' kind of way. I looked at Harry and words passed between us without actually speaking, we both burst out laughing. The guys just stared at us like we were crazy and we sort of are.

Just then Eleanor and Danielle walked in breaking the silence, arms full of bags. Almost immediately Lou and Liam jumped up to help the girls with their bags. Honestly they made the cutest couples ever. Lou and Liam trudged up the stairs along with El and Dan, arms full of bags. I turned back to Harry with just us, Niall, and Zayn.

“So when's the interview?” I asked looking at the clock and realizing it was 12:00. Wow I had really slept in today.

“The interview is at 1:30, Paul is picking us up in about 30 minutes.” Niall said as he walked towards the kitchen to get more food.

“So here's the game plan babe. Me and the boys are going to go on stage and you and the girls are going to wait backstage. We'll do our normal performance which we always do before we sit down with the interviewer. They'll ask the normal questions including the single or not one. That's when I'll announce it was all a scam and you're my real girlfriend. After that we can go out and hold hands and we won't have to pretend anymore.” Harry said pulling me closer and trailing kisses up my neck causing me to giggle.

“And now I'm leaving.” Zayn said standing up and starting to walk away. I got up and chased after him jumping onto his back.

“No Zaynie, don't leave me!” I cried dramatically as he laughed and I jumped off his back laughing along with him.”

I heard a honking outside and all the boys came running downstairs followed by the girls. We all piled into the car and drove off towards my destiny, my future, towards my life with Harry and no holding back. I fell asleep on Harry's shoulder after about 5 minutes of driving.

I felt someone rubbing my arm and heard the husky voice of my beautiful boyfriend.

“Paige, baby, we're here now. Wake up love.” He said as I opened my eyes and smiled at him. He took my hand and helped me out of the car as we all walked into the building together. The boys had to go to hair and makeup while em and the girls just sat in the lounge chatting. I took out my phone to check the time and a notification popped up. I clicked it and it brought me to a picture on twitter.

@Harry_Styles: Look how cute Nialler's sister looks when she's sleeping. I think she should get an award for cutest sleeper.

Underneath was a picture of me on Harry's shoulder my eyes shut and a grin on my face. A blush rose to my cheeks and the girls leaned over to see what I was looking. They both looked at me and awed.