Chapter 16

"We totally owned your asses!"

 I shout and give Niall a high-five. The other boys are fuming because Niall and I kicked some serious ass. We get back in the car and Niall sits beside me again.

 "Where shall we go now?" Louis asks.

 "Ice cream!" Niall and I yell at the same time. Everyone turns around to look at us and Louis gives me the same look they wear in the review mirror.

 "You two really are related..." Liam mutters. We laugh and I put my head on Niall's shoulder.

 "Joined at the hip!" He exclaims.

 A couple minutes later we pull into an ice cream parlor. I walk up with Niall and we order. Niall already knows my order. We sit down and I lick my cone happily. I look across the table at Harry who is staring at me, licking his ice cream seductively and waggling his eyebrows at me. I laugh and mock-roll my eyes at him. The rest of the boys are looking at us very oddly. We both burst out laughing.

 "Okay then..." Louis says, and Zayn nods in agreement as they continue eating. When I'm done my cone I get up.

 "I'm gonna go to the washroom," I announce. I walk into the restroom and sit on the counter, my feet dangling. I think about everything that happened today. My thoughts about loving Harry. Referring to him as my boyfriend. Is he my boyfriend? Am I a dish on the side? Do I love him? One thing is for sure, I obviously have very strong feelings for him. I don't know if it's love yet, but it's something. The door swings open and I'm about to hop off the counter when Harry walks in.

 "Harry! This is the GIRL'S washroom!" I exclaim.

 "Yes, and I came to see a GIRL," he states, standing between my legs.

 "Did you now?" I say, playing with his shirt.

 "Yea I did," he crashes his lips into mine. He pulls me closer to the edge of the counter as he leans against it more. His tongue enters my mouth and we explore each other hungrily. His hands leave my hips and travel up and down my thighs. Good thing he's kissing me or I might have screamed. I break the kiss and start sucking on his neck. I start just below his ear and travel all the way down his neck until I am just at his shoulder. I hear a groan escape his lips and realize he's gripping the counter .

 "Don't do that to me," he breaths. I let out a small laugh.

 "Trying to control yourself?" I tease. He stiffly nods and I give him a quick kiss.

 "We should probably go back now," I sputter. He nods, still trying to calm down. We walk out and the boys are already in the van. I slip in next to Niall and Harry gets in beside Zayn, birthing heavily.

 "Good lord Paige, what did you do to him?" Niall whispers. I laugh.

 "Nothing. He just got a little excited," I reply. Niall let's out a chuckle and we drive home.

 In my pyjamas, which happen to be one of Niall's old shirts that goes down to my knees, I knock on Niall's door. It's about 9pm. He opens the door to looks at me.

 "Hey Paige, nice shirt," he says with a wink. "What's up?"

 "I was wondering if you wanted to watch a film!" I say. He gives a giant smile.

 "Yea, sure, come in!" The first thing I do is run over to his bed and get in the covers. He laughs and fans out a series of movies in front of me.

 "Hmm....Hercules!" I yell. The animated Disney movie has always been one of my favourites. He slides it in and climbs into bed beside me. I snuggle into him. I miss our movie nights. We're halfway through it when he asks me a question.

 "Paige, where are you and Harry at?" I sigh. I knew this was coming eventually.

 "I honestly don't know Nialler. I mean, I wouldn't say we're boyfriend and girlfriend...that just doesn't fit the situation, you know?" He nods, understanding. "And I don't know if I would say I love him yet but..." I trail off.

 "Yea. I get it. It's alright. As long as you're happy," he kisses my head. I let a long yawn out.

 "Goodnight, Paige," he says softly.

 "Night Nialler," That's the last thing I remember before I fall asleep.

Summer Love - Harry Styles Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें