Chapter 8

I look up at his green eyes. I'm about to lean in to kiss him again when we hear footsteps on the stairs. We jump apart and I sprint into the kitchen. I sit on a stool at the island and try to look as casual as possible. Niall walks in, looking clueless. "Hey Paige, how are you?" He asks while pouring some Orange juice. "Good!" I squeak. It comes out really high pitched and he turns around slowly to look at me. I fold my arms in front of me then set them on the island. They move around in the air, not knowing what position to be in, while my mouth opens and closes, trying to find words. I lean my elbow on the table and rest my head on it, giving Niall a produced smile. He slowly walks out with his Orange juice, looking at me like I'm a lunatic. He leaves and I huff air and slouch. That was weird.

"Oh, and Paige," he says coming back in. I resume my position on the island. "Mhm?" I ask, smiling. "We're going to the club tonight. Come with?"

"Definitely!"

I straighten my blond hair so if falls about mid- stomach. I put on a tanktop that ties in the middle, revealing most of my stomach. I put on a pair of short black shorts. Satisfied, I walk downstairs. The boys stare at my outfit. Niall frowns at it but doesn't object, while Harry stares up and down my body. I can feel my cheeks burning. "Stop staring and let's go!" I say, dragging them with me. We're walking to the car when Harry leans over. "You look..... good," he says. I smile. "Thanks,"

We pile in, out usual spots. As soon as Harry sits down beside me, he puts his hand on my thigh. I know it's not because of motion sickness. My heart hammers against my chest. I leave it there. "You know, I'm gonna want to dance with you tonight," he whispers in my ear. I nod casually. "You know I'm not going to be able to, because of your brother," my face drops. "I'll get him drunk enough," I say with a wink. He laughs.

"We're here!" Louis yells. We all hop out, and I walk in between Niall and Harry. We get inside and it's insane. The room is packed with people, the only light is the colourful beams from the ceiling. I talk and laugh with Harry, he's quite flirtatious. Then Niall steps beside him. "Harry, can I talk to you for a second?" He asks. Harry sighs and walks away. This cannot be good.

 *Harry's POV*

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. "What's up, Nialler?" I ask calmly. "Harry, what's going in between you and my sister?" He asks, the serious tone frightening. I sigh. "Look Niall, I really, really like her. Serious. I know I'm known as a.....'player', but this is different. She's different," I say. He looks at me almost sympathetically. "I'm not gonna try anything serious. But can I at least dance with her?" I ask. He sighs. "Why not. I'm gonna go get a drink," he says, walking towards the bar. I smile widely. Drunk Niall doesn't give a shit about anything.

 *Paige's POV*

I feel a pair of muscular arms slip around me. I turn around to see Harry. "I take it went well?" I ask, afraid of the answer. "Perfectly. Now let's go dance," he says, dragging me to the dance floor. He gets behind me and presses against me, and we start grinding. He places his hands on my side and they slowly travel down to my hips.I look around, searching for Niall. He looks pretty wasted and gives me a thumbs up. Weird. Harry yells behind me so I can be heard over the the blaring music. "I'm gonna get a drink. You want anything?" He asks. "Yea. Surprise me," I say. I wasn't going to drink a lot tonight, after all I was underage anyway. He slips away and goes to the bar.

Liam comes up to me. "You and Harry are getting pretty heated, eh?" He asks, doing some weird dance move. I laugh. "Kinda," I admit. "He might try to move quickly tonight. Tell him no, alright?" Liam warns. My stomach twists in knots as I think of the possibilities of what he might mean. Sex? "I promise," I smile. Harry comes back with our drinks. "Here you go," he says, handing me a small shotglass of lime green liquid. He holds an identical one in his hand.

"Cheers," I sat before chugging it back. I feel a little tingly and I'm not drunk, but tipsy enough to have a good time. I drag Harry onto the floor as Shots by LMFAO plays. I press up against him and he rests his hands on my hips. We dance until he looks down at me and kisses me. I kiss back, and I can feel his hand run up and down the outside of my thigh. He kisses my neck and pulls away. "I don't want to go too far," he says shyly. "You didn't," I say, smiling. I think I just fell head over heels for Harry.