Panic

I immediately pull out my knife. I always have one in my back pocket. I thrust it in the bear's face.

It lets out another huge grumble. My hair blows out of my face because of the air. It lumbers a few steps toward me.

I have 2 options either I run for my life or stay and fight. I do the easiest.

I turn around and sprint down the trail, the bear following as well. I've heard bears don't have good eyesight, so if I stay still it won't find me. I turn to get out of the trail and into the brush. I stand straight like a pencil, behind a large cherry tree.

I hear the bear stomping down the trail. It sniffs the air again and then walks in my direction. It hops off the path too and stands in front of me. It obviously doesn't see me because it squints it's eyes.

The bear lifts it's paw and batts it toward me. Everything goes in slow motion. The bear's claws tear open my shirt and blood appears. I scream and drop to the ground. It stings so much.

The bear steps back, obviously scared from my scream. Wait that's it! I need to sound like a bear, be a better bear than it.

I gather all my courage and roar. I bet the others could have heard me, loud and clear.

The bear whimpers and hunkers down on the ground. I grab my bow and arrow, use all my strength, and shot the bear right where it's heart is.

Then it falls back, dead.

I look down, the rest of my shirt and almost all of my pants are soaked, in blood.

And that's when I fell backward and everything went black.

I hope you guys liked it! Please vote and comment! It means so much to me! :)