Chapter 15: Competition

Nepgear's P.O.V (School)

3 weeks has passed since we finally defeated Mebius. Following his defeat, we've been practicing for the upcoming Sports Day or have fun with Y/N.

But today was the very day we've been practicing for. As we reached the entrance of our school, we saw a lot of students with what seems to be their parents. Easily said, it was very lively. We walked deeper into the school and out of the blue, F/N-senpai appeared out of nowhere greeting us. Well, to be more exact, Y/N.

F/N: Yo, Y/N!

Y/N: Let me guess, I have to help out with something?

F/N: Bingo! So will you?

Y/N: Just tell me where is it and I'll be there ASAP.

F/N: Okay. It's at the MC station. See you there.

Y/N: Sure.

F/N-senpai really seemed to be in a hurry. He was jogging his way to the field where I believe the MC station is stationed.

Uni: Why didn't you go? I don't think you have anything to do now.

Y/N turned around facing Uni to answer her question.

Y/N: Yeah, but my schedule is tight today so I wanted to wish you all good luck before I become flooded with things requested by the teachers.

Vert: How sweet of you to do that.

Y/N: Ehehe, well, have fun in the games!

Y/N jogged towards the field to help out with F/N-senpai. I feel kinda bad keeping the deal we made 3 weeks ago a secret from Y/N.

(Female's Changing Room)

There wasn't a lot of people here in the changing room. It was just me, Uni and a few other girls. While I was changing, I had a question to ask to Uni. I am aware of Uni's relationship with Y/N. So that's why...

Nepgear: Umm... Uni?

Uni: What is it?

Nepgear: Do you... like Y/N?

Uni: Eh? W-W-What's with this sudden question?!

Nepgear: Ah, sorry for bringing it up. It's just... If I win, I have to go on a date with Y/N. But I won't until I have your approval. I want to protect our friendship.

Uni: I-I don't really care if you want to go on a date with Y/N.

Nepgear: Really? You won't get mad?

Uni: I'm not a kid anymore. Besides, I want to see who's the better CPU Candidate through this event. So you better give it your all.

Nepgear: Uni...

Unable to control my happiness, I hugged Uni while we were still in our underwear.

Uni: Ah! I get it already, just stop hugging me already!

Nepgear: Ehehe~

Uni: Seriously...

(Field) 3rd P.O.V

Everyone was gathered at the field and lined up according to their respective years. F/N was at the MC station preparing to make his announcements. He takes a deep breath and...

F/N: GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!

All: YEAH!!!

Almost everyone in the crowd enthusiastically replied to F/N. A slight tremor can be felt from that area during that one reply.