Chapter 14: Settling The Score

Y/N's P.O.V

Y/N: I... Can't... Breathe...

I feel like I'm being suffocated. My body feels heavy and the temperature increased. I slowly opened my eyes and felt a gentle wind blowing my cheeks. Once I could see, the reason my body felt heavy was because Neptune was on me. On my right was Blanc while the opposite was Noire.

Y/N: What the hell?!

Timeskip (School)

Neptune: You don't have to scream to wake us up you know?

Y/N: That's not the case now. Why were the three of you on my bed?

Neptune: I'm too tired to walk to my bedroom...

Noire: I-I just happened to sleep walk last night to your bedroom due to fatigue.

Blanc: No comment.

Y/N: <sigh>

It was currently recess. We had class as usual. I can't help but be surprised when I saw Blanc and Noire sleeping with me. Neptune is always like this so she's not a surprise.

Looking at them again happily eating and chatting together was truly a great scene. Deep inside I was happy that they came here. Despite not living like a real goddess they enjoy the life here.

Mebius: Such soft thinking.

Y/N: (Shut up.)

I could talk with Mebius through my head. Usually I'll be pissed hearing his voice but that's in the past.

Y/N: (What do you want?)

Mebius: It won't be long before I make my return.

Y/N: (Whatever you say.)

Mebius: You act tough but once it happens you'll be on the ground crying.

I just ignored him and joined the girls in their lunch. The smiles on their faces...

Noire's P.O.V

Y/N was called to help set up for the upcoming Sports Day so we were left on the rooftop.

Vert: Alright ladies. Shall we make this sports day a little bit interesting?

Neptune: Ooo, you mean a prize for the most awesome winner?

Vert: Yes. Whoever gets first place in the sports day will have the honours of dating Y/N.

Uni: D-D-Date?

Ram: Eww... Luckily Rom, Luna and I'm not entering the competition.

Luna: Uh-huh.

Rom: But Nepgear-chan and Uni-chan probably will enter.

Nepgear: It's going to be a new experience for all of us so I'll enter.

Uni: I don't really want to go out with Y/N but the competition is interesting.

Vert: With that being said, don't you all agree that this is a fine idea?

Blanc: It certainly will spice things up.

Noire: I don't really care because from the looks of things I'm clearly going to be the winner.

Neptune: No way. That chicken dinner is mine!

Nepgear: I guess it's fine.

Uni: Are we going to have to go against each other?

Vert: From what I heard, it'll only be against the same grade.