Chapter 2: A Long Time

(Your House)

After that very familiar meeting, you brought the girls to your house. But your house was small. It had only 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom. Including you yourself, there was 10 people.

Noire: So this is your house?

Neptune: WOW!!! Look at this console! It's so different compared to the one's in Gamindustri.

Blanc: The books here are all different too...

Vert: You collected quite the amount of anime merchandises too.

Nepgear: Look at all the technology here.

Ram: This is so cool! I've never traveled to a different dimension before!

Rom: Me too...

Uni: <sigh> I was hoping to see the types of gun in this world...

Luna: Papa's house is... comfy...

Y/N: Um...

After you went inside the house, the girls just explored every nook and crook in your house. The only ones who didn't explore was Luna. She just got close to you almost wanting a cuddle. It's hard to imagine she's a legendary weapon.

Neptune: Hey Y/N! How do you turn this thing on? I want to play a game.

Vert: I would like to join.

Ram: Me too!

Rom: Me three...

Y/N: But I only have 1 controller.

Neptune: One?! But games are supposed to be played with friends. Why would you only have one?!

Y/N: Well...

Luna: Papa... you don't look very good...

Y/N: How can you tell?

Luna: I can feel your emotions...

Y/N: When you suddenly invite 8 girls to your house, you'll probably feel like this.

<grumble>

The whole house heard the sounds of an empty stomach. The girls' stomachs rumbled in sync.

Blanc: Maybe we should get something to eat first.

Neptune: I want pudding!

Nepgear: I don't think you can be full with pudding.

Y/N: <sigh> I don't have a choice do I... I'll cook so make yourselves at home.

Noire: I'll help.

Y/N: Thanks but the appliances here are different from the ones in Gamindustri. You should just sit this one out.

Noire: Don't look down on me! I'll show you, in one glance, I'll master this dimension's cooking style!

Y/N: A-Alright...

But Noire was still figuring out on how to turn the induction cooker on. It was past 15 minutes yet she still refuses your help.

Y/N: <sigh> Noire. If you just stand there looking at the stove, nothing will be made.

Noire: I know that baka!

Y/N: Stop being so stubborn and let me do it. I'll teach you when I have the time.

You patted her on the head and she finally gave up. She's still in the kitchen because she wanted to see how it works. But you used ARC and everything activated with your arms crossed.

Noire: How did you..?

Y/N: You'll learn Noire... You'll learn...

You took the appliances from the drawers and cooked up a basic lunch. Noire was still bewildered.