Chapter 11: Curse

Y/N's P.O.V (Your House)

Neptune: Take this, Vert!

Vert: We'll see about that.

Vert's character was on the verge of death but the same goes for Neptune's. Neptune tried to do a finishing move but Vert ended up countering the attack and making this 50th game her win.

Neptune: Nepu?!

Vert: You were close but not close enough.

Nepgear: I made tea everyone!

Nepgear brought a tray with the tea set on it. She placed it on the coffee table which was located in the living room. We were all there passing the time as Summer Vacation is finally near it's end. I took a cup and was the first to taste Nepgear's tea.

Y/N: You make one of the best teas Nepgear.

Nepgear: Oh shucks. It's not that great...

I could see Nepgear's face turning red at my compliment. We've been passing the time doing typical things. Playing games, eating pudding, and going out here and there once in a while. But today I've decided to go somewhere interesting. I placed my cup of tea on the saucer and made my announcement.

Y/N: Alright girls! Let's make this final day of summer our bestest one!

They all listened to me intently.

Y/N: If I'm not mistaken...

Using ARC, I showed the girls about an anime convention being held in the city. They looked fascinated immediately.

Neptune: Ooo~ This world has these too?

Y/N: This is one of the biggest anime convention held in Japan. It only happens once a year.

Vert: It certainly looks interesting...

Everyone stared at Noire.

Noire: W-Why are you guys looking at me like that?

Blanc: Isn't this your field?

Noire: I don't follow.

Neptune: Hehe... You'll follow soon enough~

Neptune pushed Noire upstairs and the rest followed except me. I'm pretty sure I know what's Neptune planning. I went to my room to dress up for this occasion.

Timeskip (Convention)