(Lemon) Chapter 9: Jealousy

Author's Note

Like last chapter, you have been warned. Sexual content ahead! For those perverts out there, this is my first time making a Lemon so you can expect it to be bad.

But I do hope you enjoy!

(Paradise Resort) 3rd P.O.V

As morning made it's appearance, your eyes slowly opened once again. You felt something heavy on you and you saw Neptune or rather Purple Heart was on your chest sleeping peacefully. You didn't want to wake her up thus you let her continue sleeping while you remembered what had happened last night.

Y/N: Noire is going to get mad at me...

Neptune(HDD): Ahh... Y/N?

Y/N: Good morning, my goddess.

She chuckled a bit before sitting on top of you. You smiled as she stretched her body.

Neptune(HDD): I had a good night's sleep.

Y/N: Me too.

Neptune(HDD): I'm glad you did.

<Knock>

You heard the door being knocked. Neptune got off you and you thanked her. You got off the bed and headed for the door. Once you opened the door, you saw a red eyed girl who tied her hair in pigtails.

Noire: Good morning, Y/N.

Y/N: Y-You too, Noire.

You were slightly panicked. If Noire found out you were sleeping with Neptune, you wouldn't know what will happen.

Noire: Have you seen Neptune?

Y/N: Neptune? I...

You can't lie to Noire. But you also couldn't say the truth.

Neptune(HDD): Yes, Noire. I'm right here.

Noire heard Neptune's voice.

Y/N: I can explain...

Noire: I don't need it. Have fun with Neptune!

She was about to leave but you grabbed her wrist.

Y/N: Would you at least let me explain?

Noire: I already said, I don't need it!

Y/N: Look Noire, just because Neptune's in my room doesn't mean I'm cheating on you!

Noire: Then what is Neptune doing in there?! Knowing you, you probably did some really lewd stuff!

Y/N: Why are you like this?

Noire: I'm acting completely normal for your information!

Y/N: You're shouting at me...

Noire: I'm not! I talk like this! You must have gotten your ears broken!

Y/N: NOIRE!!!

She silenced when she heard you scream.

Y/N: Why... Are you acting like this?

Noire: Baka! Are you dense or a baka? I love you obviously!

Y/N: Noire... I know you-

Noire: No, you don't! You don't even know I love you! Even if you did, you'll just toy with my feelings...

Noire started to tear up. You were broken at this.

Y/N: Sorry... I didn't spend time with you like usual... But that doesn't change the fact I love you too!