Chapter 10: One After Another...

(Paradise Resort) 3rd P.O.V

After a whole morning of "fun", the whole group went to the park for the day. It was cloudy and had a gentle breeze. You picked a spot under a big tree to sit and relax there. Neptune was playing with the N-Gear together with Nepgear. Noire leaned on your right shoulder while Uni took the opposite. Blanc was reading a book. Vert listened to music. Rom and Ram played at the vast meadow. Luna sat on your lap and fell asleep. You were busy looking at the catalogue of houses.

Noire: Are we getting a new house?

Y/N: Yeah. And an upgrade from the previous one.

There was lot shown in the catalogue but none of them matched your needs. Hopeless, you turned it off and looked at Noire's face. She was gazing at the blue sky seemingly enjoying herself being in your warmth. You turned to see Uni who looked away after you turned. It was peaceful. Your head also felt better.

Ram: Woah! Look at that squirrel!

Rom: Cute...

Y/N: ...

You closed your eyes slowly falling asleep.

Y/N's Dream

You were playing games with the girls.

Noire: That was too easy.

Y/N: Endlessly spamming the attack button is just unfair.

Noire beated you at a fighting game in an unfair way. You looked around and saw the girls doing their own thing to pass the day.

Y/N: (I wish this can last forever...)

Mebius: But such a thing can only happen in a dream.

Your vision changed to a more eerie place. You turned to see Mebius with your looks in a black and red suit.

Mebius: You yourself know, such a thing cannot be obtained.

Y/N: So what? I'll make it happen even if it means denying my fate.

Mebius: It seems you have already forgotten who you are.

Y/N: What are you talking about?

Mebius: <sinister laugh> You didn't kill me. All you did was seal me inside of you. Now, I'm living as a part of your soul. I see what you see. Even what happened in the past.

Y/N: You're not answering my question!

Mebius: One day, you'll know what I'm talking about. Until then, enjoy your time.

Y/N: Wait!

Mebius disappeared and you returned to reality.

Your eyes opened slowly. You were still at the same place. Noire and Uni used your lap as a pillow while enjoying themselves. Luna slept with Vert and the rest slept in a peaceful slumber.

Y/N: (That explains it... Should I tell the girls? Maybe later. They look like they're enjoying themselves.)

<Ring>

A call was made by your mom. Curious, you picked it up.

Mom: Hello dear.

Y/N: Hey mom.