Final Chapter: Cutting Through The Future (Part 2)

3rd P.O.V (Town's Streets)

Back from the battle and nothing has changed. You were on the ground powerless and Noire is still doing her best trying to not be squashed by the chimera's paw. Seth just flew above you and stared at you in delight.

Y/N: (Damn it! Why can't I stop Seth? He's way too strong. I'm nowhere close to him. Why..?)

He flew closer to you and prepared his katana.

Seth: You can't defeat me. You're still on the same level as an archaic human even if you're an A.C.E.

Y/N: (No... I can get stronger from here. It's just...)

He positioned his katana to be pointing your heart.

Seth: Prepare to die today, Y/N L/N!

He thrusted his katana and immediately your left hand got a hold of the katana's blades before it thrusted your heart.

Y/N: I... Won't... Die here...

You stood up with the help of Machina while still having your left hand gripped onto the katana. It was bleeding but you endured it.

Y/N: This pain is nothing compared to losing someone important in my life.

Seth: How are you still-

Y/N: Neptune will cry if I die here, Noire will cry if I die here, Blanc will cry if I die here...

You gripped the katana even more firmly making your hand bleed some more.

Y/N: Vert will cry if I die, Nepgear, Uni, Rom, and Ram will cry if I die here! That's why I...

You raised the incomplete Machina into the sky ready to slash him. Seth let's go of the katana and flew back and away from you just a second before you slashed him. Machina crashed onto the ground while you let the katana go. Your left hand was dripping with blood as with other places that has been cut by Seth.

Y/N: ...Won't be scared to get stronger anymore!

You shined in a F/C colour as light surrounded your body, creating an armour just for you.

(There will be a few more things in this chapter which will be indicating your Processor Unit

(There will be a few more things in this chapter which will be indicating your Processor Unit. There's the Head Unit which is your mask. The Arm Unit which is your claws. The Leg Unit which is your shin armour. Back Unit which is the wings. And lastly the Waist Link which is the giant circle with spikes. The body armour is the Core Unit. Got it?)

Your Processor Unit was an upgrade from before. With the much more edgier design of black, gold, green and grey. You used Aura Blades and all of the 4 remaining pieces attacked Seth. He re-materialised his katana and fended off the flying swords while you went to help Noire.

Y/N(HDD): Get off of her!

You slashed the chimera so hard, the force of the impact pushed it away from Noire completely. Noire can finally take a breather. Everyone else who were knocked out, regained their strength and was able to fight once more. Nepgear has also been thawed out.