Author's Note

Hi guys!

I was so excited for the season 2 I couldn't wait! In this Author's Note, I'll be explaining what's happening this time.

A year has passed since you left Gamindustri. During that one year, a new gadget was invented; "ARC"

 During that one year, a new gadget was invented; "ARC"

If you look at the boy's ears, (Kirito) that is ARC. It works the same way like Ordinal Scale. If you haven't watch the movie then it will be hard to imagine. I will try my best to explain or you could just watch the movie. (It's not great in my opinion but I do love the final boss fight)

ARC a.k.a Artificial Reality Controller, is made to stimulate reality. Which means AR, only you don't need a game to play it. You can walk around while still being in the AR state. Or is it MR? I don't know. I'm not smart enough for this. Imagine the trailer of Pokémon Go. It's like that, only you have something at your head and not a phone.

It's an advanced technology as it has the power of a computer and can work like a phone. In your world everyone has it. Because of plot. It also has this unique feature which works like the game Ordinal Scale. It's a game where you fight monsters in your world and it is completely safe. Unless you get hit by a car or something.

But all of a sudden Gamindustri's monsters appeared in your world. People thinks it was part of the game but you knew it wasn't. So monsters invading your world. What's so bad about that? They can hurt you! That's why!

So you're technically on a quest to solve this problem before it gets out of hand. You inherited your skills from Gamindustri but not your weapon.

I hope I explained everything. If you have a question or an idea feel free to leave it in the comments. And is it okay if I published like in a very short time? Like a chapter a day. It all depends on what I'm doing. I'm just afraid some of you may be annoyed at this.

Anyways, Bye guys!